SAU Community

Stagea Big Wheels

tomo123

I know wheels have been covered before but I wanna know what the lowest offset 19" wheel someone is running on their M35 or PM35 stag. I'm looking at a 19x11 +10 rear and 19x10 +23 front, I know the fronts will fit but unsure of the rears? The car is on air and I know ill have to run a fair amount of camber.

Camber is not a solution for wheels that don't fit. The wrong camber will upset your handling and chew out tyres. Modifying the guards is the way to go. Or getting wheels that fit.

BTW the smallest tyres you should run on 11in rims is 275 - better is 285 or 295 (max 305)

• Like 1

Camber is not a solution for wheels that don't fit. The wrong camber will upset your handling and chew out tyres. Modifying the guards is the way to go. Or getting wheels that fit.

BTW the smallest tyres you should run on 11in rims is 275 - better is 285 or 295 (max 305)

The stance life is obviously not your life. I understand alot of camber will wear my tires faster but I'm wanting to know what the lowest offset someone is running on their car. I need to clear big brakes and want a lot of dish.

Yeah you aren't going to make too many friends on here or (by the looks of it) get any decent responses.

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/92233-stagea-wheel-dimensions/page-34?hl=%2Bm35+%2Bwheels#entry7295817

search function helps too but i'm not sure you will find much info on what looks good stance life wise

Good lock

Stance life is not the popular life on here that's for sure.

So yu have big brakes for looks also?

I understand alot of people hate stanced cars, im not one of those blokes running double digit camber and scrapping on leafs. The big brakes are an upgrade over the stock shitty ones, I thought I may as well go big. 356mm fronts and 330mm rears

• Like 1

I understand alot of people hate stanced cars, im not one of those blokes running double digit camber and scrapping on leafs. The big brakes are an upgrade over the stock shitty ones, I thought I may as well go big. 356mm fronts and 330mm rears

Yep I'm one of those who prefers function to stance but hey its your car - go for it. But I doubt you'll fit 19 x 11 with 10P without modifying the guards and perhaps not even then if its fouling on the inside..

Try this site:

http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=215&aspect=45&diameter=17&wheelwidth=7&offset=45&width2=235&aspect2=40&diameter2=18&wheelwidth2=9&offset2=35#content

Yep I'm one of those who prefers function to stance but hey its your car - go for it. But I doubt you'll fit 19 x 11 with 10P without modifying the guards and perhaps not even then if its fouling on the inside..

Try this site:

http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=215&aspect=45&diameter=17&wheelwidth=7&offset=45&width2=235&aspect2=40&diameter2=18&wheelwidth2=9&offset2=35#content

I've been on that site quite abit but it's hard without having the wheels to test it in person. The guards will definatelly have to be modified, time to test fit some wheels I guess.

Here's a start, more aggressive than the specs you've listed but something to throw in to an offset calculator to compare if nothing else.

http://www.stancenation.com/2013/01/06/stagea-from-across-the-pond/.[/quote

Perfect stagea, im buying very similar wheels. With everything online I'm not sure if people are using spacers, I don't want to.

Here's a start, more aggressive than the specs you've listed but something to throw in to an offset calculator to compare if nothing else.

http://www.stancenation.com/2013/01/06/stagea-from-across-the-pond/.[/quote

Perfect stagea, im buying very similar wheels. With everything online I'm not sure if people are using spacers, I don't want to.

There is never any need to use spacers if you can afford to buy the right offset. But note that the featured car has had megabucks spent on reshaping not just the guards but the doors

I understand that car is far from stock and no doubt it isnt using spacers, however there's alot of cars that do run them. I think I've found some offsets that I'll be able to work with though. 19x9.5 +10 and 19x 10.5 +15

This is my friend Oliver's PM35.

He has removed the Semi's in the above photo and fitted more sensible sized tyres to fit inside the guards.

R35 GTR Wheels with bolt on spacers at the front.

www.oliversimportheaven.com

post-102793-0-93464900-1438323672_thumb.jpg

post-102793-0-08385400-1438323747_thumb.jpg

post-102793-0-26427500-1438323806_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That M35 above is mine. Yes semi slicks are gone, replaced them with 245/35/20 on the 9.5 fronts and 275/30/20 on the 10.5 rears. Fronts have 25mm spacers to clear the brakes but still fit under the guard without a problem.

My rear tyres have around 3mm clearance to the plastic guard with camber around -1.5 (not sure haven't had an alignment lately). Non axis models don't have the plastic guards so may be different for you.

Depending on tyre size you could possible get a 19x11+10 to fit, but camber would be up a bit.

Also, just curious, which air setup did you get? And is your car RWD or AWD?

kDcpk4Th.jpg

• Like 1