SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Because everyone is too f**king scared to say what they're actually thinking when it comes to shit like this. No one wants to step up and say what everyone is thinking (except Sam Newman on the Goodes issue)

But another example is the Harly Bennel drugs story....

He has to come out and say he has a drug problem, that his life is out of control etc, he did a few lines of coke with some strippers.. If it wasn't for the pictures of it happening, he would've kept playing footy week in week out, but instead he has to put on a sad face for the cameras..

I know first hand that a current captain of an AFL club doesn't mind the coke, but because there's no photos of it out there he can just get on with playing football. One photo, and all of a sudden he has a drug problem and needs Jesus

x 11ty.

I could name quite a few AFL players who don't mind some fun, but as that's all it is, who farken cares IMO.

Long as you're not loaded on game day who gives a flying f**k.

Most AFL players now will hit Thailand, Vegas and other places out of season simply so they can relax and behave like normal cash up kids/bogans/whatever would do when they are free.

And yeah, Adam Goodes, EAD. I almost start boo-ing when i see an article pop up.

Bit like bright red air max...

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw bright red air maxes

But they are #limitededition

One is sought after, the other is a set of rims

First post in new wasteland

Gonna pull a dezz and say "this would have to be my 5th - 6th wasteland"

We're OG Monica

One is sought after, the other is a set of rims

No, #original #nazi #memorabilia, #rare #stamps and #picasso's are sought after....

It's just a red shoe and you paid too much for it because you got suckered in by the fake hype nike created with some clever marketing. Admit it phaggot

The fact that they are selling at that price point means that they ARE sought after

Don't really expect a #lefty to know much about the free market though ;)

• Like 2

Isn't that the thing Russel Brand tells us is destroying the world and needs to be stopped.... from inside his Hollywood Hills mansion....

Whilst high on heroin