SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

VWL i need help: chick i know through friends has her own facebook pages where she can post selfies of her legs.

https://www.facebook.com/Legselfies/?fref=nf

i dont give a f**k if you want to take selfies of your legs, but if you create your own facebook page about it its just self gratification: right?

Wait, leesh is running replica seats?

WTF is wrong wit chu girl?

I rep reps with the reppiest of rep reppers... but safety equipment is just NO

Says the man who decided mid-run at deca that Nissan's factory driving position had inferior leg room to the back seat

VWL i need help: chick i know through friends has her own facebook pages where she can post selfies of her legs.

https://www.facebook.com/Legselfies/?fref=nf

i dont give a f**k if you want to take selfies of your legs, but if you create your own facebook page about it its just self gratification: right?

Why do you need help? Unlike the page or, better yet, delete Facebook

• Like 1

I haven't, but I assume that if I can't give them away then I can't sell them lol

Turfed my old wing last week, painful

I don't know, once you put a value on something or at least try to protect it, it tends to invoke interest

si34%201-2-3.jpg

Painting the doors and architraves in my house atm.. big ass job but the only remaining thing that hasn't really been 'redone' Should look good.

Wish I could import some workers from Indonesia for the week

Sales records for that prop show $1.05m in 2003... Sure you have an inheritance? :P

yeah that was the land, the plant, herd feed water and a few other things were on the top.

all things that just died off really.

Shit the 100 acres they sold a year or 2 ago got more for the water than for the land.