SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Basing .035 on the recent new share release. That's what they offered the big boys so this what I base my roving off

Seems I was correct...now to see what it does..

Considering they sold more for .031 I think will bottom out around .033 and then I might think about some

You don't get to call two different floors...pick one that it will stabilise at.

I can't see much support in the buy side, only 12 million shares between current price and 2 cents...and there is heavy manipulation going on with 15 million share orders being traded back and forth. In auction it is being dragged down one pip at a time each day. I cashed out and will be back in when it starts climbing again. Got sick of watching profits piss away again. Still confident it's a great long term prospect but missing out on acquiring more shares for the same money if I don't try to buy in lower as it sinks.

I'm gonna say 2.8

I hope it doesn't, but our last capital raise to private investors pulled the share price down just below the share issue price. Wouldn't surprise me if it happens again.

On the plus side can pick up cheap shares.

I'm gonna say 2.8

I hope it doesn't, but our last capital raise to private investors pulled the share price down just below the share issue price. Wouldn't surprise me if it happens again.

Think you called 5.0 (may have been 4.0) as the floor....

Think you called 5.0 (may have been 4.0) as the floor....

Yep I was wrong...but how long should it stay there before you can call it a floor, cause it hung around that for weeks.

Yep I was wrong...but how long should it stay there before you can call it a floor, cause it hung around that for weeks.

I'd probably be calling it a basement

I'm gonna say 2.8

I'm not in the loop on all this share stuff but aren't they only 'cheap' if they go up ?

Have you invested in something before or only ever financed?

Son pls you ain't on my level.

And I don't 'invest' in things worth .009 cents or whatever ya'll playin with