SAU Community

Wtb R34 Gtr - Willing To Travel

Hi Guys,

Time has come to make the dream a reality :) Wanting to see if there are any in Aus first before importing.

Hoping to find a Bayside blue 34 gtr. Budget is around 50k and im willing to travel interstate!

I just missed out on the last couple of BSB gtr's so im spewing but hopefully there's someone out there looking to sell!

contact me on 0422 351 687 or pm me.

Thanks !
Corey.

I've seen this car.

The Sellers initial post stated the car had genuine kms at 54k. he also stated that his brother imported the car for him from Japan and took months to find one. I managed to get the vin# from the guy and got it checked out from jhc and it didn't look too good.

I told him the result and soon after his post on gumtree was updated to what you see now. Be careful with this one.

I agree with wongy, call Troy from ironchef.

Edited by Hdookn

I've seen this car.

The Sellers initial post stated the car had genuine kms at 54k. he also stated that his brother imported the car for him from Japan and took months to find one. I managed to get the vin# from the guy and got it checked out from jhc and it didn't look too good.

I told him the result and soon after his post on gumtree was updated to what you see now. Be careful with this one.

I agree with wongy, call Troy from ironchef.

Thanks for the info, do you mind sending me a pm with what came back from that check you did?

Sounds like thats what im going to have to do. Wasnt keen on the waiting time but i guess in the end it would be worth it.