SAU Community

Will R33 Gtst Stock Rims Fit Onto R33 Gtr?

tN^

so with spacers then?

Bolt on backwards?

I was thinking the same thing. But unlike one of my other ideas (unspacers to make your wheels poke in more), here we're talking about another of my mega special inventions.....radial spacers. They make the barrels of your wheels larger diameter so they clear your BBK.

I. Am. Going. To. Make. f**king. Millions.

• Like 4

nah, im just to figure of my ssr sp1 would fit with the new brembo brakes. so without actually trying to find someone with a gtr and putting my wheels on, if i could deduce that if a stock s15/s14 rims fit onto an r33 gtr then i'll should be all sweet. i kinda suspect i'll have to get some gktech extended wheel nuts in the end.

nah, im just to figure of my ssr sp1 would fit with the new brembo brakes. so without actually trying to find someone with a gtr and putting my wheels on, if i could deduce that if a stock s15/s14 rims fit onto an r33 gtr then i'll should be all sweet. i kinda suspect i'll have to get some gktech extended wheel nuts in the end.

Just to make something clear, standard GT-R Brembo needs 17" to clear (324mm rotors), hence why stock are 17". Maybe measure the internal dimensions of your wheels?