SAU Community

Free Parts To Giveaway

SS8_Gohan

oh hey, remembered my password!

cleaning out the attic and have some stuff to give away if anyone is interested, although don't get too excited, it's not like i'm throwing out v-cams or anything.

set of 4 x 18" bridgestone something-a-rather tyres, potenza something maybe, nothing great and as they've been sitting in the attic for a number of years they'd probably only be good for mucking around/trash tyres (assuming they're even safe enough for that). Tread is still ok from memory, and i believe they were off my GTR rims that i ran on the GT-T, meaning they're likely 235/255's perhaps? Probably good for just trashing...

what else, stock GT-T exhaust, i believe the whole thing, for those GT-T owners who want a stocker on hand (not 100% if i have muffler, will need to double check)

probably some standard orange indicators, GT-T floor mats, stock AFM....

have full standard GT-T suspension with swaybars, but will probably quarantine from giveaway for now...

will try and get pics asap

hope SAU has been keeping well :)

what else, stock GT-T exhaust, i believe the whole thing, for those GT-T owners who want a stocker on hand (not 100% if i have muffler, will need to double check)

hope SAU has been keeping well :)

No muffler ............ i bought it off you a long time ago when you still driving around with the gtt :).