SAU Community

Removing Spiders From Door Mirrors

Burger

get the gernie and spray in there, if that doesnt work get someone inside the car while you are outside at the ready and on the go signal person inside car adjusts mirror all the way inward while you are introducing him to a class 5 cyclone.

Or if its a daily just spray bug spray in there. I dont like killing spiders so I just gernie them out haha

• Like 1

I spray long life kill surface spray around the gap between the mirror and cover, makes em sick and kills them, the coating inside takes care of the next sucker to try going in there.

Looks like im not the only one with a son thats got a spider phobia. :)

I just use Mortein. Never had any adverse reaction with paint or anything. I spray it behind the mirror, between the rear bumper, under the car etc.

The worst I've had was a huntsman crawling out of my air duct out the window and onto the glass. I thought it flew off until it fell out of the car two weeks later when I opened the door. Was contemplating fire.

I spray long life kill surface spray around the gap between the mirror and cover, makes em sick and kills them, the coating inside takes care of the next sucker to try going in there.

Looks like im not the only one with a son thats got a spider phobia. :)

i thought steph loved spiders??

• Like 1

i thought steph loved spiders??

Next time you see him drop a rubber spider near him, watch him shit bricks and run for his life. :)

He has already complained why i have not gone around the house spraying barrier spray just before summer......last time he saw a spider in his bedroom he made me spider killer smoke bomb his room.

• Like 1

My biggest fear in life if a spider on my while drving

And it came true

First and last time it happened..

I ened up quickly stoped in peak hour traffic on a main road with my shirt of and pants down.

Big f*ker too, dont know how i dident casue an accident.....

Got back in and kept drving clenching the steering wheel casue i didnet find it......

Didnet even get back in the car that night aye just left it at my mates haha

Id rahter face someone with a gun then a Spider any day

Then ive got a mate and she has litreally a hunstman nest in her car. Said she loves it when they run acorss her feel while dirivng it tickles.

Never got back into her car after i saw it first hand.