SAU Community

Sau Nsw October Monthly Meet - Megalong Valley Cruise

Redline_GTR

Hi guys.

As the weather is starting to warm up it is coming around to some awesome cruise season!

For the month of October we are organising a cruise up Bells Line of Road and heading to Megalong Valley Tearooms.

Date: Saturday 31st of October

Meet Location: McDonald's / KFC Mulgrave (3 Groves Avenue, Mulgrave)

Meet Time: Meet at 10:00am for a 10:30am departure

Destination: Megalong Valley Tearooms (Megalong Valley Road, Megalong Valley)

Map: https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/-33.6260785,150.8381566/Megalong+Valley+Tea+Rooms,+Megalong+Valley+Road,+Megalong+Valley+NSW+2785/@-33.5874221,150.538213,11z/data=!4m19!4m18!1m10!3m4!1m2!1d150.8377203!2d-33.6262843!3s0x6b0d6274b5c5ecf5:0xeb0c324ee4303e7a!3m4!1m2!1d150.7193969!2d-33.5790027!3s0x6b0d7da025a73a2d:0x751bf033f024e2f!1m5!1m1!1s0x6b126cf6e81f89e1:0xf878554bb564401f!2m2!1d150.2530602!2d-33.6958359!3e0?hl=en

We will meet at McDonald's / KFC at Mulgrave and from here head off on Hawkesbury Valley Way.

From here we will continue through to Richmond and then jumping onto Bells Line of Road.

This will continue up until reaching and turning onto Darling Causeway.

It is then a short trip down The Great Western Highway before turning off and heading towards Megalong Valley.

There will be a short stop (Station Street / Shipley Road - refer to the map) before heading down as these traffic lights may cause a bit of delay.

After this is some very nice twisty roads before reaching our destination.

There will be a lead and follow car so no one should get lost.

We will also be bringing along walkie talkies to keep the group together so if you have one please bring it along.

If you would like to attend or bring others along please put your name down and a +1 as numbers will be needed prior!

This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our many track days.

This is an official SAU:NSW event and will be run under a CAMS permit.

One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general.

When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to:

• Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly.
• Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should.
• Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly.

• Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.

Thanks guys and hope to see you there!

Attendees:

1. Terry_GT-R34

2. crashdown

3. Wongy

4. SiNNo

5. PR34CH

7. Wagzy +1

8. Wordsmith

9. RiseofBrutality +2

10. sammi_d

11. Micah +1

12. Mihalis

13. suwidji

14. M0rts

15. Grease +1

16. Vik

17. Flemdiggitty

18. SiR_RB

19. ianjb

Thanks guys, have updated the list!

What time do you believe we will reach our destination?

Should get there around 12:00pm - 12:30pm depending on traffic and such.

Can I add your name Brett?

Maybe bring the STI ;)

In.

Not a skyline cruise unless there's an evo :)

Haha indeed this is true and wouldn't have it any other way!

Sharing this on my Facebook page as well to get a few more enthusiasts out for the drive :)

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1621865798052085

That might be a bad idea as we may be unable to control the group if there are too many, i'll let the OP decide but from my experience, sharing events on facebook that are usually well organised and well behaved can turn ugly. Not saying your friends are hoons and badly behaved, but just saying it may bring some unwanted attention or bad behaviour to the event.

That might be a bad idea as we may be unable to control the group if there are too many, i'll let the OP decide but from my experience, sharing events on facebook that are usually well organised and well behaved can turn ugly. Not saying your friends are hoons and badly behaved, but just saying it may bring some unwanted attention or bad behaviour to the event.

ONDBALL haha.

I would love to come to this but I'm stuck being a best man at a wedding so not something I can really get out of.

For anyone who hasn't done this cruise before the road to the tea rooms is freaking awesome, probably the best cruise I've done since joining SAU. Take lots of photos for me and have a fun cruise all

Noted haha. Yes ONDBALL IS NOT INVITED! That was just poor behaviour...

I've asked rajeel aka 34fiji if it's ok and he said its fine. I will however continue to remind everyone about their behaviour :)

Im also happy to run everyone else behind the sau group :)

• Like 2

This is an open cruise for everyone to come along.

In saying so, if you would like to participate you should note your name down (or +1 and such) here on SAU as numbers are needed prior for the Permit and Tearooms.

As per usual if you cannot abide to the Road Rules or contribute to any misconduct you will be asked to leave the event and if such continues will be reported.