SAU Community

Wtb - C34 Stagea Vic

eightsixboy

A daily or toy?

I've been contemplating moving mine on. It's not really suitable for a daily unless you're a sadist. It is, however, the perfect base for a weekender. It does have a few issues, however. It had a tree fall on it so some dings on the roof, bonnet and front left guard. It also needs new bearings somewhere (not sure if alternator, PS pump or something else) and a couple of other little bits and pieces. Otherwise it's very solid and quite stout with 235rwkw (I have removed the front prop shaft) now and capacity in turbo, injectors etc for 300+. All it needs is a new FMIC.

I would want the upper end of your budget, however. I've pumped nearly $10k into recently (turbo, injectors, clutch, fuel pump, coilpacks, big brakes, wheels and tyres) so would want to recover this.

Sound like something you might be interested in?

Oh, it's yellow, too.

I'm not set on selling it, but it is something I'm considering. I have no need to sell, but my want for another Datto 1600 is extreme and I don't think I can convince the missus to let me own three cars and two motorbikes. Something has to go first.

I have been thinking of selling mine but am located in Sydney. Auto s2 c34 with dayz options. Going cheap, the only thing it needs is rust in doors fixed going for $7k

Recently spent over 6k on it, replaced all four rotors and pads, front drive shafts, rebuilt auto trans, split fire coils packs, coil over suspension all round, new alpine head unit, 3 inch exhaust from turbo back and has been serviced every 5,000 km.

Edited by stock stagea

I'm just about to put my s1 Stagea for sale at the end of the week for 5500

Auto

Completely stock except from having tein coilovers and rims

Twin sun roof

Leather interior

Red

Rego till July

I'm just about to put my s1 Stagea for sale at the end of the week for 5500

Auto

Completely stock except from having tein coilovers and rims

Twin sun roof