SAU Community

Performance Parts In Melbourne

Ashleee

Hi all, i need to get a new clutch by tues as i'm getting my GTR up on the dyno (my clutch shit itself on the weekend) and i was going to order in a nismo coppermix from justjap on monday and try and get it overnighted down to melb....

But i was wondering if there's any places in the city that would sell one here?

I'm also running around trying to find some O2 sensors as i'm pretty sure mine are going (it's either that or the rich tune and i'm trying to deliver it to the tuning place as best as possible to make it easy for them).

Anyone know of such a shop that would have either? (repco, autobarn and supercheap don't have the right O2 sensor and i can't find a place with the nismo clutch online)

Thanks, any and all help much appreciated!

Try VSpec performance / Raceline in Ringwood. You can find their details in the classified section at the bottom of the forums. Best bet is to ring them first thing in the morning, if they don't have one they may know of someone that will.

Or have the tuner supply and install the clutch and O2 sensors. If you are taking the car to RPM, I would have thought that Chris could sort you out with these items?

I booked it in to get done asap as it's drinking fuel and not even using it, it badly needs a tune (that's why i want it done asap). They're pretty booked up so i'm trying to make it as easy as possible for them (thus replacing the o2 sensors beforehand).

I was planning on asking for them to install the new clutch but i diden't think they would have one there, thus the overnighting plan from justjap, since they have 1 in stock at sydney.