SAU Community

R32 Gts-t Wheel Size Need Advice

Hey everyone, so I'm after a new set of wheels for my R32 GTS-t skyline. The guards and standard and I'd like to not have to roll them. I'm looking at a set of rims which are 18x9 with +45 offset all round. Tyres I'm thinking are 235/40 front and 265/35 rear. Any advice on potential issues with these would be appreciated, if any known issues what would be the max size I could fit without having to touch the guards? Also I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong section :)

there is a large thread dedicated to your question: http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/84208-wheel-sizes-offsets-for-skylines/

you've made 5 posts so far, 4 of them new threads. use google to help search for answers to basic/common questions.

I'm brand new to this forum so hadn't seen that thread yet. You think you're smart? Get a life.

I'm brand new to this forum so hadn't seen that thread yet. You think you're smart? Get a life.

yeah, you're new.

So, you'd think you'd be a little more aprreciative when someone points you in the right direction.

Rather than being an arrogant pos with a hero complex.

Welcome.

yeah, you're new.

So, you'd think you'd be a little more aprreciative when someone points you in the right direction.

Rather than being an arrogant pos with a hero complex.

Welcome.

I joined this forum hoping to get a constructive conversation about my question, not be told to use google, as if I didn't already know that and hadn't already done so.

I joined this forum hoping to get a constructive conversation about my question, not be told to use google, as if I didn't already know that and hadn't already done so.

we mean to use google to search SAU.

the search function on the site is a bit clunky.

SkylinesAustralia in a nutshell, bunch of people just trying to increase their post count by saying just google it instead of helping..

Hey mate you're better off hitting up R32 Skyline Club on Facebook if you've got it they're helpful

SkylinesAustralia in a nutshell, bunch of people just trying to increase their post count by saying just google it instead of helping..

Hey mate you're better off hitting up R32 Skyline Club on Facebook if you've got it they're helpful

Yeah I can't say my first day experience on this forum has left me too impressed. That sounds good though mate I'll be sure to check that page out, cheers for that info

No. Having the same question asked a million times clogs up the search results.

You are left with 100's of small threads that are left with half information because someone didn't have the foresight to search google for the thread that had all the relevant information in it.

There is a large comprehensive size and offset thread on this very site.

What would you prefer? Hundreds of small threads with tiny bits of information. Or 1 large thread with all the information you will ever need?

Why come here then?

Bye.

Yeah I can't say my first day experience on this forum has left me too impressed. That sounds good though mate I'll be sure to check that page out, cheers for that info

Bye.

negative.

I get my post count up in whoretown.

When I first joined, I knew nothing of the cars.

I searched.

Read every thread.

Ended up knowing a fair bit about these beautiful cars.

The info is prettyuch all here, take the time to read through what has already been posted.