SAU Community

Gold Coast Members

Libbo

• 4 weeks later...

There fb page dosnt seem very active I have sent off my application form for my lanyard and stickers ect just awaiting reply

Hi Sam, I have emailed you instructions on how to put payment through for membership. Did you receive this email as we have not received payment from you?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've just moved from Sydney to the Gold Coast, was/am heavily involved (an Exec) in SAU NSW and keen to get involved with QLD and in particular Gold Coast, I've already seen a shit tonne of Skylines around! So once I get on my feet I look forward to hopefully meeting some, going on some cruises and attending some track days!

Welcome to QLD Mathew, sadly you'll find that SAUQld is mostly dead. There are a few facebook groups kicking around but very little in the way of organised club motorsport. 

Thanks Michael! It's good to be back, I'll be keen to hit up the next Happy Laps to meet a few people and get a feel for the circuit then thinking about doing a couple of the Street Sprints at QR and/or Lakeside, as that seems the only avenue that i can find for hot lap track days.

Happy laps is your ticket to have a cruise around a track and Open Practice and sprints are your proper go as fast as you want days. There's other categories for racing but they generally want proper race prepped cars. 

• 1 year later...

yeah im down.. im paraplegic with a silver four door 33. 
its loud..& missing 1st gear plus many other gearbox issues.. who can sponsor me with a decent auto gearbox..
frustrating because im mechanic by trade i just cant do it on my own, but if you have parts ill consider the price.

cheerssss boysss! 

Andy 'Maddog' Hensel

NFP CEO What Disability