SAU Community

Gtr-registry.com: Now All R32/r33/r34 Gtr Details - Full Registry - Submit Photos/info

Hi,

I have now released the full details of R32, R33 and R34 Nissan Skyline GTRs. Just like with the R34 GTR release of data in January, I've managed to find quite a few interesting things which either weren't known, or not publicly known. All of this information is now public on an easily searchable website:

The first thing you will notice if you have been to the site before, is that the data now loads much much faster.

The next biggest change is the introduction of the Registry aspect where owners will be able to submit photos and information about their cars if they wish.

There are 2 ways to do this; a) Include your VIN in the subject and then this will get linked back to the main VIN table, with a camera icon and link on the VIN; or b) Post in the All Other GTRs section with no VIN information and it won't be linked back.

On the main VIN tables, you will now see a new dropdown selection of Pic. Change this to Yes and you will immediately get a list of cars with more photos and information.

So please feel free to add photos and details about your car!

I've also put a whole heap of photos and information about JGTC and Super Taikyu race cars, and a small registry of R34 GTR Z-Tunes in the All Other GTRs section.

Here are some of the findings/other information from the data.

R34 GTR

R34 GTR VIN Table, model code explanations, translations and VINs of Interest (below VIN table)

Have all VIN except for 20 pre-production VINs. Very hard to get info on these cars.

11,577 is the current total number of R34 GTRs

366 M-Spec

285 M-Spec nur (including 1 prototype, and 9 in Silica Breath)

718 V-Spec II nur (including 1 prototype, 119 in Bayside Blue)

1,003 Total number of nur

346 or more Midnight Purple II cars

10 Hong Kong V-Spec delivered R34 GTR

10 Singapore V-Spec delivered R34 GTR

7 New Zealand delivered R34 GTR (5x V-Spec, 2x V-Spec II)

1 Series 2 pre-production vehicle painted QT1 Icelandic Pearl White

1,855 V-Spec II now individually numbered

Currently there are 37 known V-Spec N1. However there is very likely more in the pre-production numbers.

Colours of all Great Britain delivered R34 GTR V-Spec

Confirmed:

18 V-Spec II N1

198 Midnight Purple III

300 Millennium Jade nur

R33 GTR

R33 GTR VIN Table, model code explanations, translations and VINs of Interest (below VIN table)

Assuming BCNR33-000051 is the first VIN for the following numbers. Some say 000051 is first, some say 000056.

Have all VIN except for 20 pre-production VINs. Very hard to get info on these cars.

16,680 R33 GTR built

9,200 Series 1

3,703 Series 2

3,757 Series 3

Currently there are 56 known S1 V-Spec N1. However there is probably more in the pre-production numbers.

21 S2 V-Spec N1

10 S3 V-Spec N1

For a total of at least 87 R33 GTR N1

86 GTR LM

102 V-Spec LM

For a total of 188 R33 GTR LM

416 Autech R33 GTR (all with the same model code except for 1; only 1 built in KN6 dark grey pearl)

5 White/Black police cars

3 Prototype V-Spec sent to Great Britain shortly before Great Britain cars were built.

Colours of all Great Britain delivered R33 GTR V-Spec

R32 GTR

R32 GTR VIN Table, model code explanations, translations and VINs of Interest (below VIN table)

Assuming BNR32-000054 is the first VIN for the following numbers. Some say 000054, sometimes 000051.

Have all VIN except for 30 pre-production VINs. Very hard to get info on these cars. Some might not even exist - the dates are all over the place and therefore VINs may have been placeholders for other possible future cars.

Plus:

BNR32-001365

BNR32-219043

BNR32-219049

BNR32-300160

I have no idea why no records seem to exist for these 4 cars.

43,929 R32 GTR* (43,932 if the first chassis is BNR32-000051, maybe less if some numbers between 000051 and 000087 never existed in the first place)

118 GTR N1 (very small possibility of 119 or 120)

64 V-Spec N1 (very small possibility of 65; including 1 prototype)

63 V-Spec II N1

For a total of 245 R32 GTR N1 (very small possibility of 246, 247 or 248).

1,396 V-Spec (very small possibility of 1,397; including 6 prototypes)

1,306 V-Spec II

14 White/Black police cars

Colours of all Australian delivered R32 GTR

The main update thread will be located on gtr.co.uk and on the GTR-Registry.com Facebook group.

This project has taken a significant amount of time and effort (and a fair bit of my money), and quite a few people have helped along the way.

Major contributors:

Steve (database, website)

Brendon (database, website)

Cam (model code explanations, huge amount of other useful info and contributions)

Kristian @ Iron Chef imports (translations, huge amount of other useful info and contributions)

Plus many many more minor contributions from many people in the community.

If you have found this resource useful, please help spread the word and maybe 1 day we will no longer hear there are only 228 M-Spec and R32 GTR N1s! Feedback, suggestions and lawsuits most welcome!

Regards,

Mark

• Like 9

Hi,

I don't have any records after BNR32-223300. Do you have a photo? PM me if you prefer. thanks.

i don't have any photos of the vin but will take a photo of it tomorrow and send it in a pm

Brilliant work Mark, well done.

I have one quick question, On numerous R32 GT-R's I noticed the notation of "Cold-Weather Package."

My V-Spec II is one such car and it does have factory heated side mirrors.

What else is included in this package?

Your help is appreciated.

Bob.

Hi Bob,

This is the sort of thing I would like to work on one day, as I'm not sure, and since I don't read Japanese it's not the easiest thing for me to research. Actually the idea would be to list all of the differences between each type (v-spec, m-spec etc, all of the different options, all with photos and part numbers. But that's quite an undertaking, and I don't have a good grasp on searching part numbers in FAST just yet. Plus I'd need a lot of help from the community for the photos. At least it was easy to compare some things when I had 2 R34 GTRs...

I can tell you in the R34 GTR range, cold weather package does include larger battery cables and terminals.

If you take a look through the old GTR-Registry.com intro thread on gtr.co.uk, there is some discussion there as well as some photos I took. Even found a big part in the boot related to the SatNav option that I never knew about lol

Cheers.

Wonderful work Mark! This deserves to be pinned. :)

We don't understand why Nissan kept the codes so covert and convoluted; but due to your persistence, dedication and sheer hard work, you've certainly got our showers of gratitude!!!

...and then some!!!

Updates:

Updated fog lamps to projector everywhere across site for R32 GTR

In R34 GTR VIN table; changed V-Spec to V-Spec N1 thanks to the information provided by Sean Morris about his BNR34-000092 Ex-Altia Super Taikyu race car. Actually I always wondered if this was an N1 as it has a very interesting model code - GGJPRWYR34ZDA-BNBD. This is the only car with - for 14th digit that isn't --L-- or --1--. Thanks very much to Sean for providing these extremely useful information

In R34 GTR VIN table; removed Super Taikyu N1 option and reverted back to V-Spec N1. Adjusted the count to 39 known V-Spec N1.

Added Z-Tune #14. Thanks to Raj MrFijiGold for the photos and info.

Z-Tune registry

6 cars + 1 prototype + 2 with unknown numbers (uk, midnight purple).

2x R34 GTR added by readers to Registry now updated in VIN table.

2x R32 GTR added by readers to Registry now updated in VIN table.

• Like 1

Brilliant work Mark, well done.

I have one quick question, On numerous R32 GT-R's I noticed the notation of "Cold-Weather Package."

My V-Spec II is one such car and it does have factory heated side mirrors.

What else is included in this package?

Your help is appreciated.

Bob.

Do you have a photo of the power window switch for your heated mirrors?

I have a set of mirrors + window switch at home that I'd like to confirm.

Thanks.