SAU Community

[question] R32 Gtr With 18x10 +15

wheels,

mine runs 18x9.75+20 and it sits just in the guards. the 265/35s sit square. doe snot rub but I don't run heaps low and my guards are not lipped and I still have the liners in, check my thread for pics of the fitment.

the extra .25 width and the extra 5mm offset will simply push it a bit further out the guards. its on the limit though, u will need to lip the guards and maby more depending on how low your gonna run the car.

• Like 1

wheels,

mine runs 18x9.75+20 and it sits just in the guards. the 265/35s sit square. doe snot rub but I don't run heaps low and my guards are not lipped and I still have the liners in, check my thread for pics of the fitment.

the extra .25 width and the extra 5mm offset will simply push it a bit further out the guards. its on the limit though, u will need to lip the guards and maby more depending on how low your gonna run the car.

Thanks mate. The guards are currently rolled. So that's good news.

I read a few people gone with 18x10.5 +18 and it fits flush.

So I thought I'd be smart and drop half an inch to 10 and drop +3 off set to +15

Thought it would fit fine... Oh well... Hope they fit fine. I guess 295 is out the window. Maybe max 275.

295 is allot of meat, especially on the fronts. depending on height and camber it may fit, but it would be fat and tight if it did. probably worth pumping the guards for it.265 would be nice. 275 would be fit square to the wheels.

Edited by GH05T
  • Like 1

Yup hahah cos of the tyre choice. Only that few sizes. I guess will stick to 265 now. I'm running those now. Just want better rubber like A050 or z221.

I have a feeling it may fit. I want to try.

If you recall my car, it has 18x10+20 with 275/35 RS-3 tyres. Front camber is about -2.5° rear camber -1.5°.

Front still rubs on compression turns, but I have a bit of extra castor (around 5.5°) and some toe in. Height plays a noticeable part as well (my car now sits around the same height as yours in your sig), I think you'll be fine with some negative camber and 285/30 tyres (what I want to run next).

If you set the cambers to 0, the wheels will just poke outside the guards lol.

I have quite a massive camber at this point. Ikeya formula arms front and rear. I don't know the amount though. But my current wheels are like completely in the arches.

Height is the same as before. Hmmm want to try 295 A050. I mean I don't drive the car much anyways.

Mine definitely not 0 camber.

• 2 weeks later...

265/40/18 Rims are 18x9.5, cant remember offset, with spacers I think its +20.

front: massaged the back of the wheel well, folded the sheet metal join at the top and I had to make custom guard liners. Rolled the lips and pulled the guards out alot. There is about a 5mm gap between the tyre and the non pivoting (steel) part of the upright.

rear: had to roll the lips and pulled the guards out slightly. I even had to push in the bulge on the inside at the to the top of the rear wheel arch.

• 1 month later...