SAU Community

R34 Gtt Mods

Hey guys i just recently purchased r34 GTT for drift and circuit . I started getting parts for it , at this stage i got BLITZ FMIC , Xforce 3 inch turbo back exhaust , GTX3076r turbo , z32 AFM , and haltech ecu.

Which injectors and fuel pump would be the best for that set up ? How much power i should be expecting from dyno tune? Thank you

With a haltech you won't need the z32 afm as they use a map sensor.

What fuel do you plan to use?

A walbro 400lph and some id1000's or similiar will cover you on e85 with that turbo.

I suggest looking at suspension also if your tracking it. Maybe a bigger sump and breather setup also.

^^^ What he said.

Best tyres you can afford. Standard upgrades for stock brakes: pads, braided lines, high temp fluid, new rotors of current ones are worn. These are heavy cars.

Definitely an oil cooler. Oil & water temp gauges at a minimum.

In fact if you're serious about track, it probably works out cheaper to buy a purpose built track-only GTT rather than building one yourself, it's a long hard road that.

Check my105.com or Carsales to see what they go for, also there was a nice 300rwkw+ track only GTT coupe here on SAU with all the fruit for just over 10k.

I have an R33 with a GT3071R and Haltech ECU and making 360HP at 16PSI on 98 pump fuel. Hope this gives an idea of power levels. Should make more than me. I have Nismo 555cc injectors and a 260LPH fuel pump. Same intercooler as you and a HKS turbo back 3". I think 360HP works out around 270KW.

Thanks guys , will definitely look into suspension and brakes . Thats next on my list to do. And with buying track set up car they usualy can not be registered and i want something that i can take for a drive on weekend when i feel like it :)