SAU Community

Mongoose M80 Alarm With Built In Turbo Timer

Dan76

Hey all new to site have a problem with my turbo timer it works when it wants Iv got an m80 mongoose alarm with built in timer I've got the manual but nothing it tells me seems to work the turbo timer will work one day then not the next I've tried turning it off like the manual says but nothing also when I jump in car I have to hit button 1 on remote just to get reds up to start car the siren does'nt work at all is this normal is there an easy way to get rid of whole system this alarm was in car when I got it so don't know who installed it or if I can just turn timer off completely thanks in advance

Yeah have tried everything,the manual says to have ignition on then press button 2 and 3 together for 3 seconds one chirp and timer is on repeat process chirps twice timer is off mine does nothing when these buttons are pressed

sounds like it may have been a dodgy install. They are actually a good alarm when properly installed.....depending on where you are there are some very good installers on here

Ah ok yeah I'm in Warwick QLD is it normal to have to hit button to get the Reds up I can put key in and turn and have nothing till I hit button on remote

once I have beeped to gain entry I have a small amount of time to turn the key otherwise immobiliser kicks in and I have to press again.Go through the alarm thread.. There is a couple good installers up your way who could offer you better advice