SAU Community

R32 N1 Rear Window Part Number

G'day!

the usual frustrating search has come up zero, so...

can anyone supply the Nissan part number or screen shot for the N1 rear window and the seal/trim kit?

I'm thinking of doing the wiper delete properly(I can't just bung up the existing hole; my OCD on this won't let me), and I realise it's gonna cost, but if it's still available, well...!

Did you have a R32 N1 VIN number? I can check in FAST tonight.

I don't. If I did, I'd own an N1 and could quote said number to Nissan Spares, which would be choice, but would also mean I had a busted rear screen I guess! Either way, I just need to know if the part a) still exists b) will work with the standard seal kit or needs something slightly different and c) whatzitcostmista?

21 minutes ago, LTSJayce said:

I don't. If I did, I'd own an N1 and could quote said number to Nissan Spares, which would be choice, but would also mean I had a busted rear screen I guess! Either way, I just need to know if the part a) still exists b) will work with the standard seal kit or needs something slightly different and c) whatzitcostmista?

No worries, just remembered I can get a N1 VIN from the GTR Registry. I'll check tonight.

79712-04U06 does say N1 and 326 is crystal white which is what all N1s are as well. 79712-04U16 could be the non N1 glass, but that doesn't explain why there's only 3 colour codes listed. Unless it's a weird FAST thing.

79712-04U06 does say N1 and 326 is crystal white which is what all N1s are as well. 79712-04U16 could be the non N1 glass, but that doesn't explain why there's only 3 colour codes listed. Unless it's a weird FAST thing.

The 79712-04U06 number *looks* like the right thing, initially. Now I need to know the seal kit number that suits it... I'm hoping its N79750-04U10

Get ready for a heart attack when you see the price for the rear moulds. Fasteners aren't too bad yet.......

Part Numbers:

• 79750-04U10
  • 79780-04U15
Cheers,

Bob.

Yep, already brought the full kit. Terrifying for what it is, BUT I have piece of mind that I've got the right thing!

1 hour ago, LTSJayce said:

Yep, already brought the full kit. Terrifying for what it is, BUT I have piece of mind that I've got the right thing!

Where did you buy from?

7 hours ago, LTSJayce said:

Agreed, I'm doing the same.

Whilst it's a big swallow, the comfort in knowing I have these parts far outways the helplessness one will feel when these parts are no longer available.

And believe me, that will be a lot sooner, rather than later.

Cheers,

Bob.

+1 interested in where you bought it from?

in regards to different codes for different colour, IIRC someone on gtr.co.uk mentioning some were tinted vs clear.

Seal kits for both from and rear glass are still listed and available through Nissan Aus.
In passing, I've heard there was a factory tinted glass option but I've never had it verified. I want clear, which I'd assume would be the easier to get if still available. My local Nissan parts interpreter is on to the part number for the N1 glass and he's fired off some emails to be absolutely sure it would arrive sans wiper hole(as you'd expect it to if it was N1). Basically it's a lot of money to outlay and then find out there was a communication error from Japan and it arrives either not N1, or apparently N1 but with a wiper mounting hole in it!