SAU Community

SE Melbourne workshops

BuuBox

Looking for recommendations on a workshop in South East Melbourne to do some maintenance and repair work on my R32 GTR. 

Racepace springs to mind, but not sure if that's overkill for a stock-ish R32? 

Being 22 years young, a few things are showing their age - head seems to be getting nosier so need that investigated, needs HICAS removed, turbos checked, probably about due for a new clutch, timing belt is almost due, that sort of thing. 

Any suggestions? :)

Racepace probably get more positive feedback from working on stock cars than they do modified. They certainly wont be cheap, but by the sounds of the work you need, youre wallet is going to cop a reaming anyway.

I cant remember if Vspec performance do much mechanical work, but theyre a forum sponsor located in Blackburn

10 hours ago, BuuBox said:

Looking for recommendations on a workshop in South East Melbourne to do some maintenance and repair work on my R32 GTR. 

Racepace springs to mind, but not sure if that's overkill for a stock-ish R32? 

Being 22 years young, a few things are showing their age - head seems to be getting nosier so need that investigated, needs HICAS removed, turbos checked, probably about due for a new clutch, timing belt is almost due, that sort of thing. 

Any suggestions? :)

Certainly not overkill, no one knows GT-R's like them, they know all the service items and usual wear and tear that you get on GT-R's.

I have seen plenty of stock cars in there making sure they are getting the service they deserve (Even Glenn Ridge's Aus R32 GT-R).

I would not take my stock GT-R anywhere else.

Thanks for the suggestions, they're appreciated. 

Sabbadin is very convenient... I might give them and Racepace a call and see what they think. 

7 hours ago, 32JET said:

Hey mate, was it u i met at bunnings last month?
Good luck mateemoji106.png

Wasn't me, sadly car hasn't been out in quite a while. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...