SAU Community

Rb25det clutch

Juts buy my car, makes the same power has the right clutch already :):)

If you're an exedy fan boy, don't buy their Exedy HD range, it's rubbish. Make sure it's at least a Sports range and a above as the pressure plate is firstly made in Japan and secondly not re-manufactured rubbish sprayed a homo pink colour. 

I'm only at 332kw atm, but i'v had the exedy twin plate for the last 6/7 years and haven't had any issues. I'm sure i'll have to replace it soon though, just wear and tear.

Apparently their twin can handle 500hp day in day out.

NPC do a good single plate that should just handle that power or they do a twin plate as well that im told is really good and feels almost like stock. My NPC clutch has been great. I had an Exedy HD cushion button years ago and it only handled 200rwkw for about 6 months so listen to above advise about exedy if you want to go down that path

NPC is good because of the local support

I can completely recommend a Nismo Coppermix twin - after getting one fitted to my car when I did the engine replacement I can safely say that I am extremely happy with it as is everyone else who has tried out the car.

Drives and feels like a stock clutch (infinitely better than the Xtreme clutch that was in it when I got it) but handles a whole lot more torque, the only real disadvantage it has compared its competition is the Nismo tax ($$$).  

• 3 weeks later...