SAU Community

Ffp Neo 6 patrol

G day finally joined, in the middle of 2.8diesel to rb25det Neo to gq patrol for the most part all the main bits simple till I started to change plenum setup. Went plasma man ffp all was good right ? Quality product figment piece of piss, I'm mechanic and nothing complicated, didn't fit in the patrol, (battery relocation and getting rid of the clutch master woulda fixed those but no thanks to the auto) unfurtunately the only ffp on a patrol that I could find on the net was a greddy style, but so much for universal throttle body, what tps is supposed to fit this, not 34 and from research not 33 either, just hoping there is a tb or tps or adaptor that's a bolt in replacement. Have spare plasma man tb which id love to use but different bolt pattern. Thanks again will be many more questions coming but I'll help others where I can and just need ideas ✌️

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey being a mechanic you might be able to help me out with some knowledge.... im getting a rb25det neo head built but i need to get new valve collets but unable to find shit for the neo so my wonder is if the rb25det non neo collets would be the same and fit "n" work?? Cheers mate