SAU Community

Workshops west side

FiloGTT34

Workshops west side

:mellow:Hi all, i need a good workshops to install my new clutch and standard car service for my ER34. I live in Altona so any where in the westside. I know there's Chasers in footscray, but i need to know other shops. Thanks for your help in advance.

17 hours ago, FiloGTT34 said:

Workshops west side

:mellow:Hi all, i need a good workshops to install my new clutch and standard car service for my ER34. I live in Altona so any where in the westside. I know there's Chasers in footscray, but i need to know other shops. Thanks for your help in advance.

Edge Motorworks in Sunshine

• Like 2

1 hour ago, milanr34 said:

Talk to Barry - very friendly guy and he will look after you. Albeit wait after he swaps my turbos please! :P

Get in line!

He's been trying to get me to switch to -5s...feel like it's cause he wants my -9s lol

1 hour ago, Birds said:

Get in line!

He's been trying to get me to switch to -5s...feel like it's cause he wants my -9s lol

LoL, which was your car - he had plenty of cars there.

I have a pair of 25/30's but swapping them over for some 2860-7s, so if i make around 350 im a happy camper.

But yea hes pushing me to e85 and single haha doubt he wants the 9's since he has 7s and is making 355 already. He said next up is single once he gets the haltech.

9s make more power than 7s

I'm all about response. I like to sit in 4th at 100 and have near instant boost at those speeds. In Barry's 34 I had to wait a couple of secs before they did anything. It's a quick car once it gets on though.

E85 is the way to go man, even without a turbo upgrade. So much better midrange.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, FiloGTT34 said:

Thanks Birdy for the suggestion to go to Barry. Got my clutch in now and im very satisfied. Barry is a top bloke with a russian mob accent !! 

Was that your red gtt or the yellow one?

Hopefully since I understand the language he will do my car first then Birdies haha xD

Edited by milanr34

Ah yea I saw it parked and your new clutch at work! Seems very nice, apart from changing the muffler its looking very nice.

Haha yea thats my 34, but turbo swap, injectors, and a haltech are yet to be done. So ill be waiting a while so I envy you hehe

I used to have a GTT was always fun to slide :D

7 hours ago, Daz said:

Lol -5s laggy must be a shit tuner...

Mine comes on almost instantly :)

If that was directed at me, I mean the lag as in what rpm you ramp up to full boost

I want it from 3500 max in the 26/30

5 hours ago, Birds said:

If that was directed at me, I mean the lag as in what rpm you ramp up to full boost

I want it from 3500 max in the 26/30

I'm saying my old set up with -5s

A well known tuner (on this forum) tuned it and the car was a laggy pos.

Took it to another tuner and the car came to life, felt like it was 10 times more responsive. 

So I'm saying pick the right tuner :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daz said:

I'm saying my old set up with -5s

A well known tuner (on this forum) tuned it and the car was a laggy pos.

Took it to another tuner and the car came to life, felt like it was 10 times more responsive. 

So I'm saying pick the right tuner :)

Can you PM me both so I may avoid and sway haha