SAU Community

R34 gtt build because priorities

R34 gtt build because priorities

Okay fam well as the headline states building my r34 gtt! 

past two weeks have had more than 150 items arrive for it and watched my bank lag as it was sucking my savings on boost....

From upgraded springs, sway bars, struts and better brakes and slottered discs handling side should be easy 

wide body from viva garage (highly highly recommend for any car as their products can twist like melted plastic even though its fibre glass) 

New cooler to front facing plenum, top mount garrett, split fire coilpacks, 1000cc bosch, upgraded oil gears, bigger radiator, bye bye a/c and much more for e85 with roberts help and my brother in law, a guy who was born with an engine in his hand, at 1 year of age he turbo charged his bicycle thats how good he is...

most wanted garage will be aiding in the build and supplied some amazing wheels and dhf supplying tyres at a great price 

Interior all changed with defis, recaros, back seats black suede with door trim and few little gaggets cause why not be fully broke 

I have 2 fridays and 2 sat to all of this including fabrication for dump pipe and inlets before tunning and dropping it off to be sprayed red again because george washington said "red goes faster" 

i'll be uploading little vids on photos of turbo and build also on snap chat cause i'm 12 and use dog filters ( username : badi_ae ) 

and will be doing a youtube channel to condence everything 

after from stunning looks i was hoping for 1000kw but i'll be happy with 350kw+ 

there is a lot i haven't mentioned off course as i said 150 items (so far), and show eveywhere i got parts at a good price with good customers 

i'll update here and in the mean time please join hands and pray for me as the stress of it all is make me age 10x quicker 

badi.c 

IMG_8974.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Update: 

i haven't been able to start on the motor yet waiting on crank go come back with new oil gear spline! 

So instead i had the car sent out for full respray and wide z tune kit to be installed, i get the car back in 3 weeks and then i'll be able to drop everything in with updates and photos, until then a $10,000 project has become $35000 and still a bit more to buy inc recaros and some interior parts 

the only thing i am stuck on is the simple cluster, do i hunt a nismo one? (Need a white face) do i ignore it for now so it stops bothering me? Or i can send it to a company in the states the changes needles number etc to anything you want ($1000 u.s. Though)  

i got the white and blue defi gauges (since all my so called friends are rocking the red ones and i like to be different cause my mum says i'' special) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...