SAU Community

Dealer beware SE Suburbs

domtas

I came across this ER34 skyline, was real interested in it so i did an odometer check and the results are shocking [emoji33]

c02a1e0c2b6f938d4cb4a8e77d2e61ae.jpg

I went to check it out again to confirm if vin# was correct and dealer said it's sold. I hope he is lieing to me and it really isn't sold, poor person who bought it if it's truly sold.

Pm me if u wanna know more details

Thanks

Pretty sure nothing wrong with naming when you have hard evidence for others to judge...it's when people say "this place is shit because I / my mate had a bad experience with them, trust me" that you put the forums in danger of defamation.

We had an Edward Lees thread in general automotive that shitcanned the place and the mods didn't shut it down - think the evidence was irrefutable?

The reality is if you're publishing information that is publically accessible then no crime being committed, especially if all you're doing is stating fact...defamation only applies for things that aren't true or can't be proven.

So I guess in this instance you can't accuse them of tampering with odos, but you can say they're selling or sold a car that auction papers show to be a different condition ;)

• Like 1

I went to check this out on the weekend and had a chat to the guy that bought it. I told him about the wear on the drivers seat which was worse than other cars showing 140kms plus and that the dealer had re-stitched the steering wheel... 

Oh thought he was telling fibs about being sold. Correct steering wheel being re stitch and seat worn doesn't reflect 70k car. But I did take for a spin and was amazing how smooth the motor and gear box was. It was good drive. That why I did odometer check coz I was keen on it.
Www.japaneseodomtercheck.com and they on facebook.