SAU Community

NM35 MAF pin outs

cad

NM35 MAF pin outs

In need of a little wiring knowledge on what the pin outs on nm35 MAF sensor are so I can wirer in one of a Z33.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Brett.

You might struggle, they are completely different in operation. If you are planning to tune the M35 as a standalone you can just run new wires to the Z33? I would go Z32 or VQ35 personally. 

How are you planning to fix the airflow curve if not tuning? 

Thanks for the reply Scotty. I bought of Yahoo Japan a series 3 nismo reset ECU which comes with a Z33 AFM and housing along with a patch lead. The plug which matches my sensor has had the wiring and pins ripped out so i dont know how to match it to mine. The system came out of a working nm35 stagea so i presume it will operate correctly on mine. Two wire have been joined on the Z33 wiring harness one of which is an earth.I have power and the sense signal wire but the car wont idol. Any help would be appreciated.

All done Z33 air sensor done and series 3 sports reset seems to be working as it should. Take it for a run tonight and see what happens.

3 hours ago, cad said:

All done Z33 air sensor done and series 3 sports reset seems to be working as it should. Take it for a run tonight and see what happens.

Awesome, keep us up to date. While they're not tune-able, its still interesting to see what it does and it has to be good.

• 2 months later...