SAU Community

Skyline GTR R33 with 7000km for future sale, price suggestions?

Yeah I understand the price changes due to the exchange rate and international market ( I passed up a 4b vspec 34 for 42k landed and complied via the auctions 2 years back and bought a 32 instead.. now you'd be lucky to get one for double that). I was just pointing out that it isn't fair to use them as direct examples to guage a price for a local sale. Plus we all know what cars are advertised for on carsales doesn't mean a whole lot haha 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR said:

This 10,000km R34 sold for 7,050,000 JPY.

http://www.exportcar.jp/en/component/auctstat/?view=auctstatdetail&id=lHWYgeH5dNAs8Nm

That's over $120K........ Landed/Complied and Registered.

Good luck finding an R34 with less than 10,000 kms for $70K.

That boat sailed a long time ago.

Cheers for the informative post Bob!

Have you talked to Iron Chef Imports about exporting this car to a Canadian buyer?

I personally would like this car to stay in Australia as Prank alluded to; but as Bob said, collectible GT-Rs are attracting international dollars.

So as Iron Chef here is known as Iron Block over there, that avenue can be explored. 

Case in point:- A R33 GTR N1 left Australia for Canada last year. And roy8532 here on SAU is sending R33 GTR parts to Canada every week or two. 

17 hours ago, DJBarnstar said:

I missed the previous thread, and you were probably asked to supply, but do you have DeReg papers to prove those K'S?

Massive asset and essential to you getting top dollar, particularly as the digits on the odo are slightly wonky.

No idea what DeReg papers are. So probably not, unless they come standard with the car.

On 10/22/2016 at 2:22 PM, admS15 said:

So you where offered 40k and didn't take it,someone said you could get 70k. What would you actually take for it?

If 70k is the best offer after a few weeks, then I'll happily sell it for 70k. If someone offers 100k, i'll sell it on the spot.

On 10/22/2016 at 2:30 PM, dyl33 said:

Post the VIN no. I'm sure someone will dig something up. 

Aussie_delivered posted about a R32 GTR with 14,000kms not long ago that sold for around $80k. If this car is genuine, You could hope for similar results.

There is a photo of the VIN number in the original post.  It reads: 6T91MPV97X2BFX023

Hi.

What a great car.  I own a series 3 just like yours in similar condition but with much more KM, and to give you an Idea I wouldn't sell mine
for 40k even if I needed the money.

With a small number of Series 3's built, and with the KM's yours has you should be in no rush to accept offers.
I would give it a while and put the word out in a few other places, then once you attract a GTR Diehard then you can get some 
good money for it.

12 hours ago, RB335 said:

Hi.

What a great car.  I own a series 3 just like yours in similar condition but with much more KM, and to give you an Idea I wouldn't sell mine
for 40k even if I needed the money.

With a small number of Series 3's built, and with the KM's yours has you should be in no rush to accept offers.
I would give it a while and put the word out in a few other places, then once you attract a GTR Diehard then you can get some 
good money for it.

Great

Thanks for taking the time to advise mate 

Wow...awesome car I would never let that go. I've always been sceptical of GTRs and their kms, when I bought mine it was purely based on the condition of the car and how it drove.  In saying that your GTR looks immaculate and you'll definately get a good price for it.  

I can tell you now (that I have bought one) that the cheapest, I could get an R33 LM Limited landed and complied in Australia was 59k. 

I looked at every single LM Limited for sale in the last 10 months. The price of this model has skyrocketed, to the point where I was genuinely considering just buying a 34 because that was easier.

As with all things, it's finding the right person, but I would not be parting with this car for less than 70k. The prices of good quality GTR's is on the rise (I've experienced it myself in my short search). This car, with these km's is going to be worth a considerable amount. I would expect that this car will be picked up by a collector and stored.

Good luck!

• Like 2

On 10/31/2016 at 3:24 PM, Steve85 said:

I can tell you now (that I have bought one) that the cheapest, I could get an R33 LM Limited landed and complied in Australia was 59k. 

I looked at every single LM Limited for sale in the last 10 months. The price of this model has skyrocketed, to the point where I was genuinely considering just buying a 34 because that was easier.

As with all things, it's finding the right person, but I would not be parting with this car for less than 70k. The prices of good quality GTR's is on the rise (I've experienced it myself in my short search). This car, with these km's is going to be worth a considerable amount. I would expect that this car will be picked up by a collector and stored.

Good luck!

Thanks! I would love to be offered 70k for it. The highest price I've been offered is still 40k. 

To anyone reading:  Offering 70k puts it on the market, with the knowledge that i'll still be taking offers for a few more weeks to find a better price. If there are no better offers, it'll sell for 70k

Edited by JasonToniolo

• 2 weeks later...

@JasonToniolo here's something for you to keep an eye on

http://prestigemotorsport.com.au/auction-vehicle-display/?car_id=68zpG2CZVf1tpqR

-edit- Upon further investigation, it looks like the speedo has been changed so we'd need to see dereg papers to confirm the kms. 

Edited by ShortCircuit
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What about taking a pic of the screws that hold the cluster in to see if there's signs of previous removal?? I.e scratches all over the screws would indicate its been removed at some point? Obviously this doesn't always mean someone has tampered with the odometer.

f98a7de619244ac111eb0431fd7d6db5.jpg