SAU Community

SAU Dyno Day At Unique Autosports - Saturday August 21st

Blitz

I am like so eager for this aye.

John told me it's actually a Series II motor going into the car :) so i'll have by then:

- Full 3" Turbo Back Exhaust with Hi Flo Cat and Cannon

- Hybrid 600 x 800 FMIC

- Pod Filter

- May have it going at 10 - 12psi, if I can get my hands on a Powerdigger EBC

Any guesstimates for me? So I don't get dissapointed?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to do my best to make it to this one..  will put my g/f on the rollers if she feels like it :) (90% certain)

This means you're dating a car, or your g/f has wheels.

Either way... :confused:

Guest two.06l

yeah put us down for a spot.our no.2 car will be competing,as the stace racer is still under wraps till next season.see ya there.Paul.....DIRTgarage

This means you're dating a car, or your g/f has wheels.

Either way...  :confused:

Or I have a sense of humour? :)

Some guys piss their money away on women, who can turn around one day and go "by the way, i've been ****ing someone else for the last month" and leave you on your arse feeling sorry for yourself.

Some guys piss their money away on cars, which can also give you grief when they break. However, when it comes to cars, there is ALWAYS a logical reason and there is ALWAYS a way to fix the problem. They normally end up cheaper than women in the long run too :P

Personally, I'd rather be in the latter group!

(until I find Ms Right, but that ain't happening any time soon).

DezertEagle your Skyline is ready, we worked back to almost 10pm last night as we have so much on. It now has Series II motor which make more power than series I and also has 3 inch engine and dump pipe and a true high flow 3 inch 7.5 litre cat. It goes very well and I am sure you will be happy.

Also to let everyone know we will have a competition with Trophies and prizes for Highest rwkw for two classes per motor type. Class 1 is stock turbo and any other mods, NOT high flow and class two any turbo and any mods. Three groups RB20, RB25 and RB26 if any RB30 well they go in with RB26. Nitrous is considered cheating. No problems for showing off though.

We have a big white board in dyno room and will record all cars and tally and presentation at the end of the day.