SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Hey Guys Thought maybe we could add a thread for all the stageas we spot on the road. Guess there cant be too many around because I have known about them for ages and havent yet seen one on the road seen lots in the cannington auto wholesale yard tho :P

My wife rang me this afternoon she was on the way to work driving down stock road towards canning highway ( i am in wa btw :( ) and spotted a silver stagea with a milo tin on it and the rego number ( from what she can recall) was a black on white or white on black cant remember that read (edit licence deleted to respect owners privacy :D ). Does this beast belong to anyone on here?

My wife likes your car :boinkcar:

If anyone else spots a Volvo oops my bad a stagea :) post it up I am sure if someone on here spots another member they would love to know about it

edit: a few rules we should abide by to respect others privacy tho. no rego numbers as we dont need anyone having their car targeted.

:P

Glenn

hey mcnamg i aint seen any on the streets except the ones in the cannington caryard.

we should get together one weekend and check out our stageas :P

prolly only be 3 cars but thats alright :rave:

where bouts in perth u live guys?

im near joondalup north of the river :D

cheers

Brad

up here there prob abt. 10 all up i rekon, 2 at preferred and 3 at mjr + 2 rs260s waiting to be complied, mate of mine has a black one '99 xenon lights, had it for 2 yrs in his garage and cant take it out coz no plates, and 3 or 4 on road, including mine coz her spirit lives :angel: .

drove past mjr the other week and noticed a silver one out front, strange thing about this one that i noticed immediately were the foggies in the grill. after a quick yuwee i went and enquired about it and it was a late '98 series 2 with the tv and xenon headlights. Steering wheel was nice on this one so was the meshy trim. Was brought in by a bloke from melb. and left the next day.

Christian where are the pics of your beast?

Ill extend that to any other stagea owners post up some pics of the beast whether she be stock or modded I am sure everyone would like to see what everyone else has ;)

The only reason my wifes spots so many cars is shes too busy watching what everyone else is doing rather than watching her driving :) must be why she didnt notice that gate she used to modify the side of her car last year :)

:P

Glenn

There is one in Newcastle. someone jsut bought it from the sketchys't caryard around but i looked at the car while it was there... seemed in good nick. Tried to catch him for a race in mum's 9-5 aero saab yesterday but there was to many cars between us lol. thought it might be a close race, was intrested to see how it would turn out. Will have to track it down in mum's car again (would use my car but don't want to embarres him... its only stock)

I've got one as well, had it for a couple of months.   Ben, what colour is yours?
Silver, factory BBS alloys, rear spoiler, no sunroof(s), 100% stock.

Only got it 2 weeks ago.

I'll be trying to only drive it during the week & take out my DR30 or my Z on the weekends!

Nah, it's the designated daily-driver. My Z is heavily modded, my DR is a little & my wallet & prevention-of-attention (theft-wise) sense is telling me to keep the Stagea 'looking boring' & not standing out.

Ask me again after I've finished paying for my 450HP Z motor & re-trimmed the DR (ie in a few years time!)