SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

True.

There are plenty of very boring looking modified cars out there :P

I throw all my spare cash at my Z....

I'm sure in time I'll modify my Stagea - a front-mount would probably be the first port of call. But for now I'm enjoying it as is!

hey mcnamg i aint seen any on the streets except the ones in the cannington caryard.

we should get together one weekend and check out our stageas :P

prolly only be 3 cars but thats alright  :rave:  

where bouts in perth u live guys?

im near joondalup north of the river :D

cheers

Brad

brad !

its gary here (olds live close to you, you know s14 blah blah)

ive jsut found this stagea part of the forum, been thinking about trading the s14 in on one and doing the 26 install. Went to see kris last week and he said you had bought one and was doing the same, i was steaming. hahahah thought it would be something original

anyway i wanna see your car, sms me or something - 0412 448 308

btw - i was looking on the cannington wholesale site not long ago, saw a nice 96 one with mags, zorst etc - bitch, that must be yours now hey ??

:)

gary

lol....owning a stagea is an experience initself, for some of us it takes up a lot of our thoughts and wishes and you'll find any excuse to bring it to life. It's a bit of a guzzler but it makes up for it in performance, admiring looks and even pulls chikkkss :wassup:

i crashed mine but im well underway finding another one and if you think about getting one, just get it....

Silver, factory BBS alloys, rear spoiler, no sunroof(s), 100% stock.

Only got it 2 weeks ago.

I'll be trying to only drive it during the week & take out my DR30 or my Z on the weekends!

well i think i have seen yours then a few mounths ago driving past what use to be tarismo motors on main north east road

silver 98, black leather, twin sunroof, 19's, manual conversion with short shift kit, lowered and bilstiens, Profec B boost controller, 3 inch dump 3.5 inch cat back exhaust and plenty more mods to come.

mcnamg the photo in your avatar is a photo taken of my grille on a cruise before the work was done.

Cheers

Gary

I've got one as well, had it for a couple of months.   Ben, what colour is yours?

rsfour, have you got an exaust on your beast? i recon i saw you a month ago on south road, heading towards town. gave you a wave and beep! it was a red one anyway....first one other than mine that i have ever seen!!!! awesome work!

three for adelaide :D

rsfour, have you got an exaust on your beast? i recon i saw you a month ago on south road, heading towards town. gave you a wave and beep! it was a red one anyway....first one other than mine that i have ever seen!!!! awesome work!

three for adelaide :D

Yeah, that was me. You had the silver one right? There's also a green one with white mags that I was looking to buy, so that's four. I see you just had yours dynoed, does that mean that mods are on the way?

Cheers

cool -rsfour, that was you! classic. hey have you seen the one in the paper? is that the green one? 24 grand or something, 26000 k's.

yep, mods are on the way! just as soon as money is on the way :D hehe

definatley gonna get an exaust this year, but am really looking forward to new suspension. have you had much done to yours?

Doug, the one in the Trading Post is the green one, its been in there for ages. I took it for test drive about four months ago and the tacho was reving past 9000RPM!! Either an electrical fault or km's been tampered with. Also, I wasn't too crazy about the colour.

As for mods, only minimal at this stage; cat-back exhaust, pod filter, AFR. I'm on the lookout for a front/dump pipe, some people I've spoken to don't think a Skyline one will fit so I might have to get one made up. I'm in the middle of fitting an earthing kit on at the moment. I doubt it'll enhance the performance though:(

hey daniel, let me know what you find out about the dump pipe. im thinkin i might do the same, but start off with a cat-back. did you notice much of a differnce?

apparently earthing kits can improve performance, had you had any problems with ignition or anything?

as for that green one, i was also slightly suspicious of the low k's, it would of cost a fortune to buy!!

Doug, I'm not sure about how much difference it makes as it was on the car when I bought it. The green one is the only other one I've driven and that felt slower.

The difference in sound however is something else, I find myself downshifting every time I approach traffic lights.

As for the front pipe I'm considering this one for $220 delivered to Adelaide: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=54148

The guy selling them reckons it'll fit.

Cheers