SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Last few days, saw a Red S2 C34 at Southbound F3/M1 McDonalds, White M35 Pacific Hywy Turramurra on saturday night and a Black S2 C34 heading south on the F3/M1 Saturday about 4:30pm (gave a thumbs up, got two thumbs up back! haha) If you're on here, I couldn't go over 80km/h due to running on a space saver rear left :/

My sister said she spotted a black Stagea (she said it was the newer one, so I'm guessing M35) on the M4 heading westbound cruising with a (white?) Skyline approx. 6.16pm tonight, the Stagea had rego STA634.

Spotted three today, first one was a white or silver s2 C34 heading southbound on Liverpool Road in Ashfield, then a blue M35 about 45mins later heading in the same direction, then another white s2 C34 (this time with a black bonnet) in Enmore.

Spotted a nice Blue RS4 on Old Cleveland Rd, Brisbane. Driver gave me a thumbs up (white 260RS). Very clean looking car with some nice wheels. I love the sticker on the back that says "my groceries are faster than yours". My Mrs commented on how clean the car was.

Have seen more and more stagea's around Canberra.

a really nice red 260? heading south onto northbourne avenue. and a nice stock silver nm35 heading down the parkes way towards Tuggers.

Also another silver nm34 with black wheels heading out of Bruce onto Ginnendera drive.