SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

would look better then those shitty wheels you have on there now

I know, only a complete douchelord would have them on a black NM35.

:D

• Like 1

Spotted a black M35 (followed by a black R34 GTt) leaving the carpark of the sports grounds at Masonic Schools Oval in Baulkham Hills. I was getting into my dark green C34, this was right around 9.45pm or so...

Spotted a black M35 (followed by a black R34 GTt) leaving the carpark of the sports grounds at Masonic Schools Oval in Baulkham Hills. I was getting into my dark green C34, this was right around 9.45pm or so...

That would be me. I play touch footy there most Thursdays.

Spotted and drove past a white s2 C34 parked on Lucas Road in Seven Hills (right near the roundabout where it changes to Sackville Street, in the school zone) around 3.30pm today. Rego was BBE76K or something similar...

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a pearl white C34 s2 this afternoon heading west on the Great Western Highway near Mays Hill/Westmead (can't remember exactly), around 3pm. I was driving my old man's car heading in the opposite direction, towards Parra.

spotted Silver S2 on Peninsula link towards Mornington tonight at around 10pm, was driving the Mrs Newbie Beetle. Shame I wasnt in my stagea, saying that if I was I wouldnt have spotted the s2 as Id have been half way home by then :)