SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a nice black M35 this afternoon while attending a birthday party in Dundas Valley - hi Dale!

LOL

Hehe; glad you didn't get too close Nick! :woot:

It was more of a light brown, after too many days of bloody rain...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted black C34 with wing crossing Showground Rd Castle Hill into Green Rd around 9:15 this morning.

Also spotted M35 with plates MYM35T going towards Windsor on Windsor Road near Rouse Hill around 11:50.

Spotted black C34 with wing crossing Showground Rd Castle Hill into Green Rd around 9:15 this morning.

Also spotted M35 with plates MYM35T going towards Windsor on Windsor Road near Rouse Hill around 11:50.

Not me but I was in my M35 this morning right there at that time today.. Missed the m35 love :(

Not me but I was in my M35 this morning right there at that time today.. Missed the m35 love :(

Actually the M35 was an PNM35?? as it had a 350 RX badge on the back. Plus it had quad tail pipes to boot!!!!

Another sighting I forgot to post a week ago.

2 C34s parked on Sydnenham Rd Marrickville. Looks like one's a spare as it had a badly smashed front screen.

• Like 1

Spotted a BATMAT's black NM35 in Officer/Beaconsfield last night on the way to Mother's Day dinner.

Why is it whenever I spot another M35, I am in the 380? :(

I'll keep my eye out for it...

I spotted a silver s1 C34 parked in front of one of the bays at Tyre King in Seven Hills on Thursday afternoon. Then when I drove past again on Friday, it was parked in their parking area.