SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

I spotted a silver s1 C34 parked in front of one of the bays at Tyre King in Seven Hills on Thursday afternoon. Then when I drove past again on Friday, it was parked in their parking area.

Spotted this car again today, it's got black-painted Ford Territory steel wheels on it, must be owned by one of the employees there.

Also spotted another s1 C34, quite possibly the same dark green as mine, parked behind the shops at Seven Hills Centro shopping centre near the Ultratune, roughly 5.30 or 6pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a white C34 with a big KTM sticker on the back on the Hume Hwy near Wallen heading to Melbourne, on Saturday the 27th round 9:30am

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted yesterday at the Rotor Nats @ Wakefield Park

Would've said hello but looked like you didn't want to get out of the car into the cold :P don't blame you it was freezing!!!

post-83704-0-26351600-1436775332_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

@WAGON_BOY that was me at wakefield, yeh sorry it was way to cold to get out of the car. I ended up taking a nap in the car with the heater on high with the heated seats going. Big day traveling from the central coast early morning then driving back that arvo.

I haven't a stagea ! But I do have its little brother avenir

And here's a funny add I found of them

Aaarrrrrr aaaarrrrr lol

Are there any more Avenirs out there??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spotted a Gold M35 pulled over on the Eastlink just outside the Mullam Mullam Tunnel before the Springvale Road turn off city bound, on Saturday 12th of Sep around 5:30pm. Not sure if you were broken down but I was on the other side of the fwy heading towards Ringwood so i couldn't pull over

• 2 weeks later...

My son just got home from his grandmothers house and told me he seen blue m35 on that 800words tv show about 20mins in

Good spotting by your son. I can see it now, behind the cute blonde!

post-135423-0-77346500-1443087989_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted two Stageas yesterday (Friday before AFL Grand Final), both on Sth Gippsland Hwy

1. White C34 S2, late morning, heading East between Tooradin and Koo Wee Rup

2. Blue M35 S1, late arvo, heading west near Caldermeade