SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Was in WA caus my bro passed. Went to Augusta and at the Leeuwin Lighthouse spotted a bee u tee full N/A ARX. Saw the owner. He said it was one of only two that have been complied in Aus. Was only Stag I saw.

I was in a rental Camry. Which I must say was a quite half decent motor. (Racing to bathroom to wash mouth out)

White M35 ARX with roof racks leaving Jetts in Ringwood this morning.

I was in the black Pulsar who waited for you to to back out of your spot.

:action-smiley-069:

Oh hello! :action-smiley-069:

Do you train there as well?

Not an ARX by the way!

Edited by Bmx537

Oh hello! :action-smiley-069:

Do you train there as well?

Not an ARX by the way!

Gah, I took a guess. I don't really know M35s. Thought I saw an ARX badge.

I'm out on the road most days for work so leave home early and train at the closest Jetts to my first appointment. I was in Mordialloc first thing so Ringwood was most convenient.

Shame I wasn't in the Stag this morning! Skippy saw to that. Fkn kangaroos.

• 2 weeks later...

White M35 with ACT number plates causing up and down my street in Wangaratta.

Anyone know who it could have been? As my previous Stagea was stolen from my front yard

well, that would be me - on the way back to Canberra after having work done by Scott in Hampton Park last week - saw your car in Burke St - I lived in 115 Burke St last century and wanted tto see the house again but house has gone, replaced by town house- and I have a receipt for the car and all the papers. Your car looks good.

• Like 1

Its all good, I have been a bit overly paranoid about leaving my car on the street as you could imagine.

Yea the house and commission built those three town houses last year. Before that they were empty blocks for years.

How long ago did you leave?

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted a white M35 with NSW number plates leaving the V8's at Winton this arvo. Was good seeing another Stag amongst the Commodore and Falcon crowd

Edited by DrLui

• 2 weeks later...

That's me and the Mrs going for a cruise.

Nice car...looks stock apart from lowering? Hope to have my Stag soon ..... as i was in the truck (prado). If you live around the area, there is a white nm35 aero as well.