SAU Community

Stagea Parts List

Lone

• 4 weeks later...

^^ r32 gts4 engine mounts are the same as gtst so i dont see how they differ from r32 gtst mounts / r31 mounts ?

does anyone know if the r34 keyless entry fob is programable with the C34 stagea ?

aka when using r34 barrel key and locks

Edited by Dan_J

• 2 weeks later...

Morning gents.

I don't often visit the Stagea sub but I've been cleaning out my shed and these mats came in my Silvia when I bought it, just wanted to know from what model Stagea they are from and if they're worth much as they're not needed in my track car.

Drivers side could use a vacuum but otherwise they appear to be in good condition.

Cheers

post-23873-0-89432700-1389744084_thumb.jpgpost-23873-0-17476600-1389744089_thumb.jpg

Morning gents.

I don't often visit the Stagea sub but I've been cleaning out my shed and these mats came in my Silvia when I bought it, just wanted to know from what model Stagea they are from and if they're worth much as they're not needed in my track car.

Drivers side could use a vacuum but otherwise they appear to be in good condition.

Cheers

attachicon.gifIMG_20140114_190732.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20140114_190726.jpg

They look very similar to my C34 mats so may fit S1 and S2 C34 Stageas. What are they worth? Stick them in the Stagea Parts Classified section (close this thread and you will see the link at the top of the page) with a price on them and someone will soon tell you if they are not the right price.

• 2 weeks later...

Your mats are probably worth 50-80 dollars if in good condition, depends how badly someone wants a set. You can get reproduction ones for $99 off ebay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/like/151206792631?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&lpid=94

There should be a 5th mat that goes over the transmission tunnel in the back to complete the set.

can anyone confirm that a 99' stag ignition barrel will work on a 97'

i the only real difference i can think of is the immobilizer in the new models compared to nothing in the older models

• 4 weeks later...

Hey folks, turns out I need a replacement windscreen fluid bottle.

Went to fill mine up today because it was obviously dry, and all the water I put in made it to the ground just as fast.

Anyone got a part number?

• 2 months later...

I know it's in here somewhere but the kelpro cob-057 outer boot does not fit the left outer cv (the diameter of both ends are too big and slides out from under the clamps). So what are the none genuine (repco or kelpro) part numbers for both (inner and outer) left front cv boots?

Edited by roboat

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know it's in here somewhere but the kelpro cob-057 outer boot does not fit the left outer cv (the diameter of both ends are too big and slides out from under the clamps). So what are the none genuine (repco or kelpro) part numbers for both (inner and outer) left front cv boots?

Thanks I was just about to buy one :O

Might go genuine now

• 5 months later...

G'day guys i have a 2000 RS stagea

im looking for ignition barrle and locks and key set.

And suspension set or just front left

Badges alround

window wind guard

And a good mechanic in Melbourne that knows stagea's