SAU Community

Stagea Parts List

Lone

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/25/2010 at 10:27 AM, bikenut said:

Hello All

I have purchased a new tail shaft centre bearing for my 2002 M35 unfortunatly the supplied part does not fit, the ID is too small. The dealer is no help saying that the part is for my car or I have a different tailshaft. The supplied box shows part No C7521-OV526 it looks like it has been returned before I was given it. Any help on what might be the correct part number or an equivilant Australian delivered car that similar bearing may come from.

Thanks

Muz

whqt happened with this in the same situation

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/7/2005 at 3:50 PM, VIPQ45 said:

do you guys know if the R33 steering wheel fits the stagea?

Anyone ever find an answer to this?  I have seen some R33 GTR steering wheels on Stageas before, but never figured out if the airbags or horn button work. 

Can anyone shed some light on this?

• 1 year later...

My car no longer locks/unlocks the driver side door.

from inside the car the switch also does not let me lock/unlock.

my outside side mirror switch is also not working (I bought the enter control switch hoping this will fix it)

power windows work fine and so does window lock. 

What do I need to replace to get this working again ? Does anyone have a part number to the door lock actuator ? 

This probably needs it's own thread. The 2 issues (door locking and mirror) might not be directly related since the window still works.

Since you can't unlock the door with the switch (and I assume with the key from the outside), it sounds like the push rods that run between the lock, internal switch, key, internal and external handle have a problem, potentially one has come off and jammed or the central locking motor might be sized. Whatever it is, you need to remove the door card to check it all out, give all of the moving parts in the locking system a good clean and grease with a sticky grease like lithium spray.

• 2 weeks later...

Could anyone get me the part numbers to the relay and harness that connect to the switch for the power folding mirrors with blinkers? I had purchased the JDM carbon fiber housing & switch for my USDM V35 sedan. 

IMG_1757.thumb.jpeg.7ae7da2a1ce77cfd0fdc391dcf6f6fcc.jpeg

Below is my oem housing with just the power mirror switch for my USDM switch 

70569922495__6AE5CB1C-9799-4CE0-8C16-4E12BEF6436F.thumb.jpeg.066b07a29c90b0bf73d093f39eab01d5.jpeg

Below is my power folding with blinkers from a 01-07 Stagea

C18FCA07-504E-45A9-99EA-FBE5F8C4652D.thumb.jpeg.7474527f4d18a8e58a9dae5a521bafc2.jpeg

Below this: are 2 switches that came with the JDM housing. But 1 switch I don’t need. Don’t want to cut into anything & keep it stock looking.

IMG_1753.thumb.jpeg.d3a79979496b88ffaba65702fe9498eb.jpegIMG_1754.thumb.jpeg.732bedffc9f2ed869f971b1380d8c638.jpeg

I also need the harness that plugs into the battery. If anyone could help me with that & help acquiring part numbers or nomenclature would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by སརསཌཕ
The words were between a picture

• 8 months later...