SAU Community

Stagea Parts List

Lone

Hey Crew,

Looking for a replacement wastegate actuator set at about 12psi and also looking for a aftermarket dump pipe???

Suggestions please.

Paul

Any R33GTST dump pipe will fit.

You can buy replacement wastegate actuators from any turbo shop (GCG have them). An R32GTST standard wastegate actuator (10 psi) is a good upgrade, if you can find one.

I hope you are not going to run the standard Stagea turbo at more than 12 psi all the time. It is not a good idea, the usual ceramic turbine rules apply.

:) cheers ;)

Wheres your sense of adventure!!

15PSI on a ceramic is ok!!

My datto 1600 has been running around for about 5 month with 15psi on an RB20DET BB Turb without incident.

Thanks for the tip on the waste gate actuator and dump.

Paul

Wheres your sense of adventure!!

15PSI on a ceramic is ok!!

My datto 1600 has been running around for about 5 month with 15psi on an RB20DET BB Turb without incident.

Thanks for the tip on the waste gate actuator and dump.

Paul

:D

• 3 weeks later...
Ooops, looks like I forgot to update on the doorseals. Nissan has classed them as obsolete and will not manufacture them anymore. I've been listening to the whistle for a while, so just turn the music up. Suggestions? (On the door seals not the music :P )

Sorry, but I find that hard to believe, are you sure that they haven't just superceded the part number with a newer one? Like the S1 door seals have been superceded by the S2 door seals? That sort of stuff happens all the time.

:D cheers ;)

Sorry, but I find that hard to believe, are you sure that they haven't just superceded the part number with a newer one?  Like the S1 door seals have been superceded by the S2 door seals?  That sort of stuff happens all the time.

:blink: cheers  :)

Hard to believe? This was word from Nissan Myaree in WA who received word from head office over east who received word from Nissan Japan. Who am I to question these people? And why would they choose not to sell them to me? Feel free to do your own investigation, and if you find out otherwise, send me a part number to shove up Gary's arse.

Is this Gary from Blackburn Nissan?

He is the guy I deal with all the time for Stagea parts.. haha

Why wouldnt S2 door sills fit the S1? They are the same body but the fronts arnt they?

Well, we will find out tommorrow when I bring my S2 over and park it next to your S1.. :-)

When they search for parts its like this

"Hi, VIN/Trim number please"

"*give numbers*"

*search, search, search*

"Sorry, there is no part for that exact car, we are too lazy to enquire to Japan about this, so can you please piss off"

"Ok, thanks for trying"

"Bye"

So yeh, not too bright these fellas(specially with Stageas), just make sure YOU suggest the alternatives to them

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone post up the Listing of Fuses that sit behind the coin box next to the drivers right knee?

I cant find a list for the whole gob-load of fuses anywhere....

FFS, this is BS. Trying to get front pads for my Series 2. :P

I have been to: Bursons, Repco, Global Auto Spares, I've called my importer, a few Japanese import wreckers...

I have the front pads off and have taken them with me, they do NOT match up to ANY Bendix pads but are very close to some others. A guy from Global traced them and has faxed them off to some of the brake companies in hopes of finding some and will call me back soon.

:(:):angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

FFS, this is BS. Trying to get front pads for my Series 2. :P

I have been to: Bursons, Repco, Global Auto Spares, I've called my importer, a few Japanese import wreckers...

I have the front pads off and have taken them with me, they do NOT match up to ANY Bendix pads but are very close to some others. A guy from Global traced them and has faxed them off to some of the brake companies in hopes of finding some and will call me back soon.

:(  :)  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Front pads and rotors for the S2 are a bit of a problem. I am driving around with hairline cracks in my front rotors at present. Have done a significant amount of research and it appears none are avail in AUS.

My option has been to replace front calipers for R32 GTR units, new pads and DBA rotors. At least this will upgrade the marginal braking capacity of he Stagea. The S1 do not seem to be a problem as we have done pad changes for these.

Marc2

Ok, just spoke to Nissan. Part number for front Series 2 Nissan pads is : 41060AT30J

btu they are $226.00 . . i cannot justisfy spending $226 on brakes for a car that i have sold. there must be a company in aus that makes them Bendix definately do not. and same with 3 other brands (cant remember the names).