SAU Community

Fresh from Japan pics

Beer Baron

Now this may sound strange, but if the rain can please hold off for just a couple of days so I can WASH the car (looks like filth at the moment) and then I will have some good pics to put up

perhaps also putting a list of mods with your pics

I'm still trying to work out how to use cute ftp ( i work in IT, but I have never done web stuff b4)

mark

Thanks mmm and blitz. It's basically a stocker with a nice exhaust, Trust baffled sump, Blitz cooler, some guages, and the usual minor mods. You can see the damage it received after/during shipping and the tacho and ECU plus afm's were also stolen. Damn thieves.

Thanks mmm and blitz. It's basically a stocker with a nice exhaust, Trust baffled sump, Blitz cooler, some guages, and the usual minor mods. You can see the damage it received after/during shipping and the tacho and ECU plus afm's were also stolen. Damn thieves.

hahaha yeah, the 'usual minor' mods, like a twin external wastegate (judging by the two screamers) 2835R turbo kit?

:(

I wish. Nah, it's all show. I think the Japanese owner just liked the sound of screamers. ;)

I heard the engine kick over today for the first time (over the phone). :(

New pump goes in tomorrow and its start time. :headspin:

I think you're onto something here... :)

Now where are all the other newly imported cars' pics?

and then blown up on the trailer...

hahaha.

God, I shouldn't be so mean. looks nice. Love the stock wheels. must get some soon.

How little you know Beer Baron-san. This is a before shot- if it were after you'd see the green crap spewing out from the bonnet.....

well here are a couple of crappy pics of the car. The front bar is off so i'll prolly have to post another one after its all back on. Gotta get rid of of those crappy replacement stock seats and get my Sparco's in there!

GTS-t or GT-R ? What are the rims?

LW.

GTS-t or GT-R ?  What are the rims?

LW.

OMG!!! get out. you can't tell the difference between GTST and GTR???? please relinquish ownership of you GTR immediately. Also I believe the rims are Volk TE37s you should know this, as you have the same ones.

:usuck: