SAU Community

Fresh from Japan pics

Beer Baron

Cheers dude. Few thats a bit of a relief though, thought that the rear bumper was different but couldnt tell from the shadows.

It is so bloody frustrating to wait for a car, don't know how you regular importers do this all the time. :( I guess it will pay off in the end though :D

DAMNIT! why does everybody else have nice plenum and mine is missing paint allover! arrrrr

mark

hahaha, you buy me nismo one and you can have my one mate :)

That's what I'm willing to do for a mate :)

looks cool mate. As a side note, does anyone know what the crossed out number plate means? I'd always thought it meant that the car had been defected (cause I'd seen it on some heavily modified cars in Japan).

Also, make sure you get underneath it straight away as the pics of the car sitting in snow aren't a good sign rust wise...

hey guys, lots of nice looking GTRs, makes me even keener to get mine.

OohArrGTR, ive seen you around newi, looks fat. u dont need to use heatproof paint on plenums and what not, i used it on my exhaust manifold and thats it, for everything else i use regular acrylic paint in a pressure pack can. cam covers, other bits, brake calipers, brake discs. but why not polish it up?? ive done my inlet manifold, looks sweet.

well, you could take it all off and get it polished up, or you could take it off and buy the equipment and do it yourself, or you could take it off and rub it back with wet and dry, goin down in grit, or you could do what i did and leave it on the car and sand it back and getting lookin really smick in the areas ppl see. it takes a while, but i think on an rb26 getting the paint off would be the real trick, then you have to get the casting marks out of it. took me a few days, im still not quite finished.

cheers

Linton

nice. R32GTST with GTR front bar and wing? like the sunroof and looks good in black.

enjoy. :P

yeh and i think side skirts are GTR or aftermarket unsure? yeh GTR front and wing

june is so far away im driving around in a poo brown 80s corona