SAU Community

R32/R33 carpets, R32 GTR airbox, Trust gauges, HKS filter + Car audio stuff

Found these lying around the place and forgotten they exist, probably best to goto a new home.

R33 carpet set

Genuine Nissan, one of the front carpet is missing (I think it's the driver's side) otherwise perfect. $100 or offer.

R32 carpet set

All 5 mats present, genuine Nissan part and is in good condition. $150 or offer.

Trust Gauges

1x temp. It's white, 60mm electric ones not mechanical. HOWEVER, the sensor for the gauge have never arrived from the guy I bought it from but Advan (or any other importer) could get them for you easily.

Temp gauge - $120 negotiable. No, $50 I want it outta the house.

Now the car audio stuff...

Alpine CHA-S624 6 CD stacker

Perfect condition, I think I've still got the original manual somewhere. Comes with brackets but not the AI-NET cable. It is compatible with all AI-NET headunits. $220 or offer?

Alpine MRV-T707 2 channel amp

Other than some minor scuffling marks on the top of the amp, this is in excellent working order and previously used to fire a 10" sub. $250 or nearest offer.

Alpine MRV-F407 4 channel amp

In good condition, some minor marking on the top of the amp (as expected), this is in excellent working order and previous used to play 2 sets of splits (front and back). Offers over $300

Infinity Perfect 12.1 12" subwoofer

Not the DVC version but it's still good. Brand new in box unused and I think I paid over $800 for it when it was new. Comes with everything you expect from a new 12" sub. Offers over $300 please.

Focal PolyGlass 165V3 3-way splits

Bought these from Powersound in Sydney before they wrap up the store a few years ago, been sitting next to the 12.1 sub for all these years. Brand new unused even comes with the original warranty card. Paid $800 for these, asking $500 or nearest offer.

Pictures coming soon and if the price ishigher than they're worth, PM me rather than flame me here thanks. It's just a common courtesy..

In Sydney, pickup is more than welcome (but please show up..LOL) and for the interstate guys, COD only. Please note: local sales will have priority over interstate COD - cbf going to the post office and wrapping it up too.

Pics and PM on their way tomorrow when I get everything sorted out and pics taken.

EDIT: now an update regarding the gauges.

There's a lot of interest for the oil pressure gauge but hardly anything for the temperature gauge. Good news is I am willing to swap and have found a Trust collar with temperature sensor in there for radiator pipe but the bad news is, I am not taking $100 offer for the oil pressure gauge. The reason being the oil pressure gauge is actually quite a fair bit dearer than the temp gauge so a half of what I asked for those gauges seems a bit strange.

Don't ask me how much the replacement sensor will cost as I can't answer you on that one. Best to seek quotes from a reputable online store or their Aust distributor.

Sorry didn't see you have so many interests, don't worry about my request. if you can't get it sold then let me know.