Skyline Paint Codes

raz0r$harP.UK

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, could someone please help me, i'm not sure what my paint code number is, i've checked your list and crossreferenced it against my details, but I couldn't find my number.

I also tried opening your pdf document but it wasn't working for me, I guess this is because it is in Katana??

Anyway, the details I have off the car are:

1N3 K

FS5R30A RC41

I 5

Is this enough information guys?

Thanks in advance.

-Tom

insu: it's 1N3K.. do you have a 2 tone colour car? Without being able to read Japanese i'd say its a two tone paint code... and the lists for those appear to be down the bottom of the attached PDF file..

1N3 K = BNO + KH2, so half gunmetal grey and whatever BNO is (it is on the PDF file).

My gazelle also has a two tone paint code.

Anyway I don't know why 326 is referred to as crystal white, it's also referred to as Arctic white by paintshops? Odd :(

That LXO is awesome :P

Edited by Kaz180

Thanks Kaz180, it does appear to be a two tone colour. I always thought it was blue with green in it, but I guess it could be green on bottom and grey on top.

Basically in direct light it comes through green and in dark light it looks almost black, in any other light it goes through various shades of blue and there is a metal fleck in the paint too. Its quite nice, but unfortunetly looks more complicated to paint :ban:

From the import motor trader website, it looks like it was one of the 'optional' paints.

• 4 months later...

raz0r$harP,

just had a look at the FAQ

just to clarify

R33 LP2 Midnight Purple (no Chromalusion) has 2 pearl tinters Violet & Red

R34 LV4 Midnight Purple II has Chromalusion Tinter KK760 Absolute Purplene & Vilot Pearl

R34 LXO Midnight Purple III has Chromalusion Tinter KK700 True Blazberry Prizm & 2 pearls red & Violet

we just recently painted a car up here in Full Chromalusion KK760 Absolute Purplene, i'll get some picks & post them...................Awesome!!!!!!!!

quick question im going to get my GTR's lip resprayed it is a LM. the paint code is BT2 but what brand of paint ?

Tastyratz:Quote "Thanks for the picture post. I think it would be great if we could get people to post an attached picture of their car (which best shows an accurate representation of the color its painted) while mentioning what paint code their car is. This would be a great help to the community when repainting and deciding on a color :-)"

Welll Heres mine (shipping docks in japan just before getting shipped) GTR LM. Code: BT2 -Champion Blue

post-7189-1150949424.jpg

Nismo 400,

Well not being Bias or One Eye'd as i am, i have to say DuPont is just about as good as Automotive paint gets!! :P

You have landed yourself a very uncommon colored car for Australia!

I think i could comfortably say there would be many around that color down under.

the code doesn't even come up on my Paint Formula Retrieval Program, i had to contact Sydney Color Lab to get them to get me the formular off the Japanese disc!

so this color was made for the Jap Domestic Market & not listed for Export.

so see how you go getting someone down there to fix your Lip, & if you get stuck i can produce a Formula for a DuPont Refinish centre!

We normally get our import paints mixed up at the rear of Kia Preston Motors in Campbellfield VIC.. they have PPG paints there and do it on the spot. You can get it in litres or get a spray can done for about $20 (from memory) if you only need it for touchups/small areas. Hope that helps.

pngGodzilla:

yeah not many in this colour

it is a factory colour it is for LM GTR's .

When the car arrived the losers at the dock hit the rear near the tail light on the corner im planning on getting front/ rear bumbers sprayed and at that little hit fixed also the lip.

so far most have quoted $800-$1000 for every thing .

Also the rear wing is carbon fibre and the clear has peeled off it . When it gets wet it looks normal but when dry it looks yellow/like bird shit all over it does anyone know in sydney that work with cabonfibre that can fix it And a panelshop i can trust to paint it in sydney?

(edit: I have added pic of rear wing)

thanks

post-7189-1151406927.jpg

Edited by nismo 400 R N1

nismo,

yea i just got the latest Paint Code update disc available today direct from Belgium & your BT2 paint code is not on that either. our vehicles here are 90%+ Jap Imports & JDM cars, very, very little out of Australia. anyway, you know where you can get it, if you need the paint code.

re the CF, if the CF is not damaged, then a light scuff up & repaint with 2K Clear will have your Bird s hi t effect looking like brand new CF again in no time.

so if there's no damage to the CF it's self it's easilly rectified. just gonna be a pain in the A s s getting yours right because they are going to have to get all the old clear off & start from scratch.

but the paint shop should be able to handle both the BT2 paint work & the refurb on the CF.

never ever put Armorall on CF.................if you ever want paint to stick to it that is!!

i have a protec tinting system here and BT2 NISSAN/DATSUN comes up on that

ylwgtr2, ok so no hassles for protec. just strange for me bacause all our cars are jap market up here & very unusual not to have a code come up like that on a factory run car outa japan.

we sometimes have trouble with Ford Rangers built in Tailand or Toyota Kijangs built in Indonesia, but not normally jap cars outa japan, sorta a first for me. :O

png godzilla:

Na the cf aint damaged thanks for the info:).

Does anyone know a good painter?

and what brand of paint that nissan used so i can get it as close as possible?

Edited by nismo 400 R N1