SAU Community

Stagea Fuses & Fuse Box

Tangles

Please submit a picture of your fuse list (from fuse box next to drivers right knee).

The engine bay fuse box should be self explanatory, as the fuse description and outlay is on top of the fuse cover. If this is not the case on your Stagea I'll take a photo and post it up.

However, some Stageas do not have a fuse description list for the fuses under the dash - so if you've got the list, please add photos, and or an explanation for what fuse controls what functions!!

Just trying to help others out (and myself - need to determine which fuses under the dash do what).......

Brendan

post-18854-1129091104.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The description is on the back of the coin box that you pull out to access the fuses.

I had it on mine, but then i hacked the coin box up to fit my turbo timer into it, and now i can't read some of them and the box isn't very easy to get out. i didn't really think about the job very well

Thats the thing - mine aint there!! My box has always been 'blank' since I got the car. Now Ive got my EBC in there - but my coin box is very easy to get out, just pull up with some force and it comes out of its slot aok.

I know thats the place for them - so ppls, if you've still got the fuse description in your coin box, can you take a photo and post it up please?

Cheers to you all in advance - and remeber, this is for the betterment of all Stagea owners, being the legends that we are..... (add big backslap etc)

I have the original owners manual, albeit in japanese, and my coin box is intouched.

I'll take some snaps this weekend and post them up if Terminal doesnt beat me to it :(

You guys are legends!!!

I went thru the fuses last night (had to get down on my knees, albeit whats left of them, which is a very painful thing for me to do), and found that these fuses under the dash are all ok - as far as my eyes could tell.

I wouldn't trust eyes to see if the fuse is still good, get a multimeter onto them. I've had fuses look ok, i could have sworn by them, but the bit they linked still didn't work. i changed the fuse, voila, working.

Yup, I read that post that you refer to during my searching travels on this forum for leads as to how to fix my 4wd & Abs problem. At this stage working on the engine bay fuse box, and a green 30amp fuse that is constantly blowing.

By the way, I think the fuse in the dash area, that is a red 10amp, very top left hand corner right next to the tweesers in my original photo, is an ABS fuse......

Here ya go fellas

fuses9yj.jpg

Maybe we can start translating this together and then make stickers up to stick over these? Sure would make it easier for us i reckon! (and the person who owns my stag next)

Translated as best as he could to:

fusebox.jpg

Well done guys, you're all legends.

This is the kind of thing that makes this forum work for everyone. Hopefully everyone with Stageas can print the translation out and keep it with your manuals etc.

Cheers again to you all. Brendan

Edited by bwilkeson

Ive changed the excel download.

Need to note the following:

The very first 'blank' part is actually: Electronic Accessories

The one named earth is wrong it is actually: Clock

Hope that helps

Brendan

Stagea_FuseBox.doc

Edited by bwilkeson

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome work Gents,

I blew my interior light fuse the other night, and then when I found the fuse box (with the help of these forums), I was stoked.

Then I saw that the writing was all in Japanese ;)

...but! Isn't the internet (and especially these forums) wonderful to us!?!?!?

Cheers,

Nick T.

• 1 year later...

Thanks a whole lot for this guys.

I found out today that my right rear light was out. So I took out my coin box but oddly enough the japanese was printed horizontally, whereas on that picture its verticle. So to find the fuse I had to compare its japanese to the japanese on the above coinbox >_< but finally found the right fuse and now the new project is taking the rear lights off. I took out some screws and the result is a wobbly tail light. I think if I pull it out, it might break something (heard a straining sound) so off the stagea is tomorrow to the auto electrician.

Thanks for all the help guys I really appreciate it.

And a sketchy camera phone pic for anybody thats interested.

post-9646-1175522748.jpg