Tangles

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is the only diff between the 2 the font and line thicknesses ?

does this layout vary from S1 to S2?

Here they are, I needed them but this thread doesnt actually have them in it anymore, thanks Tangles:

post-7853-1181274817_thumb.jpg

post-7853-1181274833_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

U blokes are ledgends i also had the pleasure of destroying my coin box for a turbo timer... im looking at the fuse listing goin... ah its all in Japanese anyway *GRIND NOISE*... >_<

Thanks a bunch

• 10 months later...
can anyone elaborate on what "electronic accesiories" is ? like anyone had it blow and been linked to something not working? just wondering aye

Yep, on series 2 auto at least, bottom-right "electronic parts" fuse runs the central locking & I think the key remote receiver. It blew when I shorted one of the central locking power connections when I was installing my alarm/immobiliser. Twice.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, first post, not even sure if i'm doing this right!!! Anyway, just recently bought an m35 250t rx four in white pearl. So far im loving it. Just a question to see if anyone knows where the headlights and/or driving lights fuses are located? My driving lights were working when i picked the car up but now theyre not. Thought id start with the fuses. :D

you mean the yellow foggies in teh front bar? I think they are disabled as part of compliance, but you said it worked when you picked the car up?

Hey guys, first post, not even sure if i'm doing this right!!! Anyway, just recently bought an m35 250t rx four in white pearl. So far im loving it. Just a question to see if anyone knows where the headlights and/or driving lights fuses are located? My driving lights were working when i picked the car up but now theyre not. Thought id start with the fuses. :wave:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

You are all ruining my thoughts. And I love you for doing it.

I have a sticker on the coinbox, with a different setup. I tried to pull the 4wd fuse after i've read i can do it for a short time, but nothing happened. I wondered if i had got it wrong and it wasn't posible, but i must have a sticker for some other car...

Thank you so much for sharing all the information in this forum. :D

DONT PULL THE 4WD FUSE and drive mate!!!

It will fry clutch parks after short period of time!

Okey? :banana:

What i've found when e read about it it was good for short drives, but not a day at the dyno.

I thrust you in the same time i get curiuos how nissan could build a car that destroys the clutch if i fuse breaks.

But i will take your advice and not pull it out. :P

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

posted before but here it is again, S2 fuse box translation.

I know this is an old post, but I've just had the lights behind my speedo, tacho, and dials in the central column go dark in my s2 stagea (ie the cluster lights).. Not so good when you are driving at night as it makes seeing your speed dificult..

Looking at the fuse translations I checked 'meter', 'electrical parts' x 2, and room lamp (just in case) and they were all fine (pulled them out and checked with the meter..) - does anyone have any idea what other fuse I should check or any other thoughts on what the problem might be??

Ian

Edited by ian