SAU Community

Tig Welder For Hire

kermit

hey guys. i am posting this in the hope that one of the tuning shops that surf these forums gets interested in me.

i am a mig and tig welder with a reputation for high quality work. i have recently bought a sr20det silvia which will become a rolling resume for myself.

i have been waiting for a year now to start at a well known engineering shop but they have let me down and it is time to get serious about getting into the tuning / engineering business.

if any tuners are interested please pm or phone me . ph 93026827 or pm me.

i will be putting my resume together shortly and will be sending it in to all the tuning shops i know of.

thank you.

i am feeling really let down at the moment after waiting a year to start somewhere but if someone wants an enthusiast to work with then please contact me.

mark

ps. i also own a gtr r32

If the years of interviewing jobs has taught me anything, it's when applying for jobs, or promoting yourself as available for hire, spelling, punctuation, capitilization and grammar are key.

It's the simple things that can give the impression you don't have the brain capacity of an Ox.

yes i will be doing things from home. i am getting all the equipment that i think i will need at the moment ( drop saw , drill press etc) and i am pricing up a tig welder also. only thing iam still deciding on is if i want an ac/dc machine or just a dc machine but i do want to get this up and running as soon as possible.

i need a creative outlet and my new silvia was supposed to be it. right up until it got smashed......

i will post as soon as i am ready.

kermit

kermit, would you be doing any work from home? as i am after someone to make a few things for my new turbo (out-let elbo and intake pipe)