Hey what's up y'all, I'm new to the fourms but came on here due to frustration and a misfiring RB26. My 1992 Skyline GTR has a misfire that seems to be random. It does not happen upon could start from what I can tell. Checked the computer codes and they flashed all clear. I pulled the plugs and saw they were covered in black soot, some worse than others but all generally dirty. Replaced them with some iridium plugs from NGK gapped at .8, and that didn't fix it, then put some used but nice Splitfire coils on it, which seemed to maybe help a little but it could be placebo, also seemed to not wanna start with those coils in and low idle. The car is drivable but feels down on power and the misfire is pretty constant throughout the rev range. Only other thing I notice is she spits black smoke and it leaves these carbon specs all over the rear end. Maybe she's running too rich? I'm stumped and don't wanna put any money into it until I know what's wrong. Anyone have an idea? Thanks alot!
hi all, wrecking the whole car, its a 1995 R33 GTR, everything is availible bar the motor, all drive train except motor is still availible. also have some gtst parts, off the top of me head there is
- genuine Invidia by TMC catback exhaust system (made in japan)
- Apexi power fc with hand controller $750 ono
- gearbox, drive stafts and diffs
- rear bumper perfect condition
- both right and left front guards
- tail lights
- Gtr struts with APEXI springs suspension
- no gtr seats left, but all the door cards are GTR, and full gtst S2 interior (seats etc)
- doors, windows, etc
- rebuilt rear diff with some quality parts
Just ask me what you need and ill let you know if i have it.
ALL prices are negotiable, just want it all gone, buy more things will give you a better deal.
Also willing to sell the rolling shell including everything thats there except the motor, make me an offer.
MAKE ME AN OFFER ON ANYTHING YOU NEED
Call or text me on
Gtr Parts, Sump, Fuel Pump, Intake/intercooler Piping, Complete Wiring Loom And Igniter, Afm's Etc PerthBy AAHH33
doing a bit of a garage clean out. both stock and after markets parts for GTR's.
R33 GTR sump and front diff
Sump is off a 1995 R33 GTR. perfect condition, no damage. i wrecked the whole car about 6 months ago. is complete sump with front diff.
NISMO Direct replacement fuel pump for R33 GTR
This is out of the gtr i wrecked, and was making 470 hpatws with this pump. comes complete with cradle aswell.
Complete R33 GTR wiring loom/harness including igniter pack
all plugs and loom are in good nick, and in complete working order. all plugs cables etc from pick included
2x genuine factory JECS R34 GTR air flow meters
both in perfect working order, only taken off car due to upgrades.
$150 for the pair
GTR rb26 twin turbo intake pipe
as shown in pic, with clamps and emblem and joiner
R33 and R34 OEM intercooler piping
have a 2x each piece of oem intercooler rubber piping, fits r33 and r34 gtrs. no cracks etc
$50 a piece
i had two alternators, one off a gtr, and one off a gtst, both where working in the cars. i sold one, but cant remember which one. this is the one i have left. please make sure its the one you need.
Parts are all located in Perth. You can message on here or text/call me on if you are interested in any of the parts. some things negotiable. or if you buy more than 1 part etc.
hi, have the factory alloy radiator out of my r34 GTR. good upgrade for the older plastic skyline radiators. good condition, minimal bent fins. only took it out due to an upgrade.
comes with both radiator hoses, also in good condition.
pm or text
Unfortunately, the time has come to sell my pride and joy, my 1993 R32 GTR. I have owned various R32’s over the last 20 years leading up to the purchase of my dream car. Unfortunately, this car doesn’t fit into my life anymore and its time for someone else to enjoy it.
I purchased the car in 2013 and the car was imported into Australia in 2011 and I am the third Australian owner. I have spent the last six years lovingly restoring the car. Car has not been tracked/raced.
Year: April 1993
Colour: Spark Silver Metallic
Price: $60,000 negotiable
Location: Illawarra region NSW
- Genuine N1/Nismo bodykit
3-piece OEM plastic sideskirts OEM Vents in front bumper OEM Rubber bonnet lip Boot lip. Note: genuine lip has been replaced with an aftermarket fibreglass lip. OEM rubber lip was too far perished to be repaired. - Car had some fading on the roof as is common on these cars. Car has had a professional, glass out respray of the roof and respray of some of the plastic components:
Front lip Bonnet lip Side mirrors Taillights Painting and fitting of new boot lip Rear spats of sideskirts New trim around rear glass New OEM seals for rear wing Rest of car is in original paint and in excellent condition
- N1 non-projector headlights. Will supply original projector headlights
- New weather strip along top of doors
- Replaced dash with one that is bubble free
- White Nismo 320km/h cluster with new clear cover and Nismo white triple gauges with new surround. Will also supply original stock triple gauges and a spare standard cluster
- Dash mat
- Aftermarket shift knob, shift and handbrake boots
- Momo Sport steering wheel and genuine Nismo old logo horn button. HKB HICAS compatible boss
- Rare Nissan accessory knee pads for drivers door and centre console (not fitted)
- Seats in good condition with no rips or tears
- Unmarked carpet
- Excellent condition door trims – new door handles, retrimmed map pockets
- Original floor mats
- New quarter window interior trim
- New retrimmed black parcel shelf with OEM speaker covers.
- Pioneer head unit and Pioneer/Kenwood speakers
- Central locking, 3-point immobiliser and alarm
- Working Air Conditioning/Heating
- Stock RB26 and turbos
- Has had major service at 106000kms:
o new timing and ancillary belts, new idler/tensioner pulleys, new water pump. All OEM parts
o New OEM cam cover gaskets
o New front main seal
o Coolant flush, new coolant
- Engine serviced using Penrite Racing 10/40W oil
- New Wiring Specialities Coil Pack loom
- Apexi N1 front pipe, stock cat and genuine Nismo old logo Weldina cat back exhaust
- Replaced clutch:
o New Exedy standard replacement clutch
o Rebuilt clutch slave master cylinder
o New clutch master cylinder
o Replaced transmission and transfer case fluid
o New rear main seal installed
- HICAS lockbar installed. Hydraulic feed to HICAS from Power Steering pump routed through P/S cooler. No modifications to P/S pump and HICAS delete is reversible (will supply HICAS rack)
- New OEM rear bushes HICAS balljoints
- New front driveshaft CV boots
- New Whiteline standard replacement front upper control arm bushes
- New OEM King Pin bearings
- New OEM castor bushes
- New OEM front swar bar links and mounting bushes
- New OEM front inner tie rods
- New aftermarket front outer tie rods
- Standard shocks/springs
- Standard brakes/rotors. Machined front rotors and QFM FMX Brake Pads. New brake fluid
- Professionally rebuilt steering rack - new seals, re-chromed steering shaft, nolathene mounting bushes.
- GKtech Polyurethane steering shaft spacer
- Front and rear Nismo old-logo strut braces
- Genuine BBS LM 17x9 + 20 two-piece wheels with new Kumho tyres
Original forged wheels to be sold with the car – wheels are resprayed with tyres that have good tread (cheap tyres though)
Serious enquires please by PM only. No swaps and willing to negotiate on genuine, reasonable offers after viewing, in person.