Am struggling to find a 2 door / coupe roof spoiler for my 34. All the ones i'm seeing seem to be for a 4 door. I'm assuming the rear glass is different for a four door, but wondering if these wings may fit anyway? Has anyone tried this or knows what fitment issues I may run in to?
*** 2K for the lot ***
Garage Clearance Time
If no photos of what I have described, just ask.
Just sick of timewasters so take the lot for 2k!
6 x Denso 195500-2240 Injectors
1 x JR Pod Filter
4 x Jecs A46-00 Injectors
1 x Nissan RB26 block
1 x Universal Catalytic Converter 2 & 3 way – 5.9L / 6000LBS – 4” Round / 11” Long / 3” Ends
5 x New CP Piston Rings CPN-3406
50 x Oil Filters
1 x Microtech LT-8s Sequential Fire Ver. 10 ECU
2 x Garrett Turbo 466071-6C (stock off an R33)
1 x Power Distribution Block 1x0GA into 4x4GA
1 x Jecs MAF Mass Air Flow Meter A36-000 N62 / 22680 30P00
1 x Malpassi Fuel Injection Regulator
1 x R33 Twin Turbo Pipe
1 x SX Performance Fuel Regulator 15404
1 x Nissan ECU A11-000 RG3 - S13
1 x Nissan ECU A11-000 G90 - S13
1 x Set of 6 CP Carrillo forged Pistons suit RB30/26
1 x SR20 Crank Shaft 60J40
1 x SR20 Red Top Block
1 x SR20 Black Top Block (non VCT)
1 x 52F SR20 Block
Brisbane Location - FREE delivery
I'm looking for all the Dealership / Factory add-ons you could get for R34's. I can only seem to find for GT-R but looking for the GT-T model, usually its a Brochure / Catalogue.
Below is the GT-R Version (Right at the bottom of the page)
I'm aware that you can get the Black Dash Cluster and gauges but wanna see what else is out there.
Welcome. Welcome one welcome all - to partz for sells. Can post auswide, pm for costs.
First - Nismo adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Fairly new, and in good working order. I know this for fact, cos i'm still currently using it, but won't fit my new fuel rail so...
GK Tech poly subframe bushes. These are BRAND NEW - didn't even make it to the garage, and are still in the box. Bought them to address roll centre correction but achieved the same by cutting the top off the whiteline bushes I already had installed so didn't use these. My loss, yo gain. Fits a number of vehicles; details here on the GK Tech website - https://au.gktech.com/polyurethane-rear-subframe-bushes
Apexi SAFC NEO. In excellent working order and worked well for me, but now have a standalone ecu. In good working order as pics show. Has a strip of thermotape across the top (protect it from being roasted when parked in sun) - not an issue, but to mention it for detail of condition. Other than that, bloody choice bruv.
I'm thinking about purchasing my first Skyline, an R34 gtt, and am looking at one in QLD. Since I live in Sydney, I know I will have to get a blue slip in order to get it registered.
Since it is modified I am wondering how much difficulty I will have getting it on the road and how much it will cost. I have listed the mods below, any help would be great, cheers.
- Front Alcon Monoblock Motorsport Big brake kit (6 piston caliper, 365mm x 32mm 2 piece floating disc) $4500
- Rear Calipers stripped, rebuilt, seals replaced, cleaned, painted, new QFM A1RM pads and DBA 4000 rotors $800
- MCA Ultimate Series Coilovers with custom valving $3000
- Genuine Nissan Gear boot and surround $220
- Genuine Nissan Gear knob $77
- Alpine Head unit $150 - Refurbished r34 Gtr a/c unit $150
- Turbosmart Kompact Plumback BOV $189
- Splitfire Coilpacks $550
- Genuine Nissan reverse lights $100
- Genuine nismo side indicators $77
- Hardrace adjustable front camber arms, Hardrace adjustable traction rod, Hardrace adjustable rear camber arms, Hardrace adjustable traction arms $1055
- Proper bump steer wheel alignment with the traction rods $500
- Wheel alignment after the bump steer alignment ($100)
- Genuine Nissan Fuel cap $80
- Genuine Nissan Emission valve control $250
- Guards rolled and pumped
- Full Hicas lockout kit, including outer ball joint replaced $250
- Genuine NIssan front tie rod ends $170
- Stainless braided brake lines all around, $200
- Replaced Turbocharger gasket, dyno tune, set timing, $800
- Genuine Nissan OEM triple gauge cluster $250