The project is now sold and I have 8.5 years worth of parts to clear.
Most parts come from an R34 GTT automatic sedan 1998. May suit other similar vehicles.
All parts located in Melbourne in Pascoe Vale South VIC (near Essendon).
Unless otherwise indicated all parts are used and were working when removed, however have been sitting for several years now. Please inspect carefully on pickup. Caveat emptor.
Here's the deal:
- Selling in LOTS ONLY (see below)
- PICK UP ONLY
- Cash on pickup
- Whatever hasn't cleared by the end of the month will go to the wreckers
Please see PHOTOS of parts here: https://bit.ly/R34parts . Sorry they are not super organised, there's parts everywhere...
INTERESTED? Please PM me.
BONUS: I'll be happy to sell everything except the semi slicks (= lots 2-16) for $1k if someone wants to start a Skyline parts service...
^^^ Click to view album!
LOT 1 - GREAT SEMI SLICKS TOYO R888R
Toyo Proxes R888R 225/45ZR17 (91W UTQG 100) x4
Mounted on R34 GTT stock wheels 17X7.5", painted in satin black
- These are an amazing track tyre, very predictable on the limit and great heat characteristics.
- Lots of meat left: Tread depth 3.96-4.06mm (vs. 5mm new). They've seen about 4-5 track days
- Date of manufacture: Week 18/2015
- Tyres bought new late 2015, cost $1,600 inc. wheels
LOT 2 - OP6 TURBO
R34 GTT stock OP6 turbo unmodified
- Was running around 200rwkw when removed
- Removed working at ~127,000kms in late 2013
- Great for R34 GT, other Nissan engines or highflow
LOT 3 - RACING HARNESS
Sparco Cinturo 4-point racing harness
- Manufactured April 2014
- Seen about 10 track days
LOT 4 - RB25DET NEO HEAD STUDS ARP+STOCK
- ARP 202-4301 head studs, bought and installed in late 2016, used for about 3 months (new price $327.80 at Kudos)
- Set of OEM head studs
LOT 5 - NEW SERVICE PARTS
- $71 Castrol Edge 10W-60 full synthetic 5L
- $38 Nulon premium long life coolant pre-mix 6L
- $9 Castrol power steering fluid
- $15 Ryco A360 air filter
= $133 NEW at Supercheap. All except the air filter bought in 2018.
LOT 6 - R34 GTT STOCK EXHAUST PARTS
- Exhaust system (dump, dump heat shield, midpipe, cat, muffler - no bolts)
- O2 sensor (unknown condition)
- Turbo heat shield
Good for clearing defects perhaps.
LOT 7 - R34 GTT STOCK SUSPENSION PARTS
- Swaybars front and rear (good upgrade for a GT)
- Swaybar links and bushes (unknown condition)
- Rear HICAS rack and arms x2
- Steering rack universal joint
- Steering rack (leaking; needs new seal at steering column)
- Suspension top hats x4
- Suspension top hat covers x2
- Suspension arms (most, some with Whiteline eccentric camber bushes)
LOT 8 - R34 GTT STOCK BRAKE PARTS
- Brake lines x4
- Brake pedal auto
- Front brake discs x2 (unknown meat left)
- Rear brake discs x2 (unknown meat left)
- Brake pad shims x4 and clips
- R34 GTT brake booster with BM50 master cylinder
- R34 GT brake booster with BM44 master cylinder
- Boot centre brake light
More info about the brake boosters here: https://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/468550-fs-r34-gtt-gt-brake-boosters-bm50-bm44-bmc-dba-t3-310mm-rotors-an10-hoses-r34r33-transmission-parts-mel/
LOT 9 - R34 GTT STOCK++ FUEL SYSTEM PARTS
- Fuel regulator
- Fuel pump
- Walbro 255 fuel pump
LOT 10 - R34 GTT STOCK IGNITION PARTS
- Coil pack cover
- Coil pack harness
- Coil packs x 20 maybe? (various conditions)
LOT 11 - R34 GTT STOCK ENGINE++ PARTS
- Sidemount intercooler brackets x2
- PS steering cooling loop
- Auto trans flex plate
- Water pump and pulleys (removed at 150k service)
- Engine mounts x2
- Gearbox mount x1
- Oil pressure sensor (unknown condition)
- Oil heat exchanger (from near filter housing, unknown condition)
- Fly wheel bolts x6
- Intake pipe
- Engine cover
- Engine cover bracket
- Various heater hoses
LOT 12 - R34 GTT STOCK RADIATOR
- Radiator cap
- Radiator cap, Trident
LOT 13 - R34 GTT STOCK DRIVELINE PARTS
- Tail shaft front part (auto)
- Diff centre VLSD (from auto)
- Diff stub axles
- Diff bushes x2
The VLSD is perhaps an upgrade for a non-LSD R200...?
LOT 14 - R34 GTT STOCK OTHER PARTS
- Navigation unit lid (some scratches)
- Xanavi navigation unit (won't work in Australia)
- Xanavi navigation unit screen (uknown condition)
- Rear vision mirror (cracked)
- Coin tray (near steering column)
- Lock nuts x4
- Wheel guard plastic lines (PROTECTOR-FR FE, 63843-15U00, new never used)
- Front passenger door lock actuator (second hand, untested)
LOT 15 - ENGINE SWAP LEFTOVER PARTS
These came mostly from the replacement RB25DET Neo with ~129k on it, which was in running condition with good compression.
- Cam gear
- Flex plate
- Oil filter housing (broken)
- Engine mount/s
- Cam belt
- Oil pressure sensor (unknown condition)
- Oil filter housing heat exchanger (unknown condition)
- Pipes and hoses, random
- Intake manifold top half (with some heater hoses)
- Intake manifold bottom half (with some heater hoses)
- Cam covers
Plus parts from my original, which blew at bottom end at ~156k
- Clutch fan (unknown condition, some cracks in plastic around the base)
- Intake cam (from original engine)
- Exhaust cam (from original engine)
- Exhaust manifold (from original engine, slightly heat deformed)
- Exhaust manifold heat shield
LOT 16 - MISCELLANEOUS PARTS
- Wheel nuts set (may not be Skyline?)
- K&N air filter (needs a good clean)
- BC Racing BR rear springs 5kg/mm x2
- Defi exhaust temp sensor (busted but good for cable & connector)
- Defi exhaust temp sensor cable (new never used)
- Aluminium catch can (very little use)
- Saas hose clamp 64mm
- Tridon radiator cap
- AFMs x2 (orange label, pink label - unknown condition)
- Intercooler rubber joiners x2
- Ignition noid light (new never used)
- R33 GTS tail shaft rear part (coupe manual)
- Oil sandwich plate for sensor/s (needs new rubber seal)
- Oil and fuel hose lengths, miscellaneous
Thanks for looking!
Selling my R34 GTT Series II Manual Coupe as I just don't drive it much anymore. NSW rego until late August 2019. Located in Dubbo 2830.
Have owned the car for about 4.5 years, and it was imported by the previous owner in 2011. It currently has 142,000km. Timing belt was done at 80,000km when the car was imported.
Car was completely stock until August 2017 when the turbo needed to be rebuilt. The stock turbo was rebuilt and high-flowed by HyperGear in Melbourne and it is their G2 build with a ball bearing core.
I then added a HPI Turbine Outlet and dual outlet front pipe, and had a local exhaust workshop make up a 3in stainless system with a new high-flow cat converter.
I have put in a stealth FMIC using a Frozen Boost intercooler and home fabricated piping kit, similar to this guide, with pipes beaded professionally:
I have a spare GTT ECU, ready for Nistune to be installed. All the stock parts (exhaust, intercooler) are available if desired.
Body is in good shape, with few minor dents and only thing that will need attention is the bootlid as the centre brake light area is starting to rust. Interior is very good except for the driver's seat which needs recovering on the corner as pictured.
I'm not very interested in swaps, but could consider it for something from the 70s of similar value like a panelvan.
R34 SKYLINE GT-T
1998 White, manual 180k kms
Carbon fibre/FRP Z Tune Vented bonnet, recently re painted (colour matched)
Z Tune style front bar
Heavy duty clutch
Lenso D1 Rims 18inch painted black
Slotted and drilled rotors
Hybrid electronic boost controller
Greddy colour infometer
Blitz electronic boost gauge with peak recall
Cross over piped front mount intercooler
GCH Hi flowed standard OP6 Turbo
Driftworks thermostatic oil cooler
Nismo 2 way mechanical LSD
Neurothane suspension bushes
Hardrace Adjustable Caster arms
Cusco Hicas removal kit
DGR adjustable coilovers
White line adjustable sway bars front and rear
Upgraded fuel pump
LED Dash lights
HID head lights
Blue LED under dash accent lighting connected to a switch.
Jenson double din touch screen head unit, linked to a revised camera.
Custom made Light duty removable towbar
Nistune, re-tuned by Mark at MRC Castle hill.
Z32 airflow meter
Larger aluminium radiator
Standard Nissan exhaust fitted at the moment,
But I have a full 3inch stainless steel Blitz Nur spec exhaust with high flow cat.
( this was removed to pass an EPA inspection ). This will go with the car.
Also have a turbosmart, plumb back blow off valve, but the standard Nissan one seems to be doing just fine.
DBA slotted rotors with TRW pads
Alarm and immobiliser fitted.
Freshly serviced, oil, filters, spark plugs.
Greddy magnetic sump plug
Always run on premium synthetic oils
Liqui-moly, most recently Penrite 10 tenths , Most importantly the engine oil was always up to temp before anything more than cruising.
The car is in above average condition, a few small imperfections, and wear can be seen. Still a lot better than some “immaculate” or “mint” cars I’ve seen.
The steering wheel looks pretty ordinary, there are a few cracks around the bottom of the front bar, a small carpark dent on the drivers door near the handle.
$17,000. Call or text Adam on 0426 46 50 50, Car is located in western Sydney.