By Matt Z
I’ve got an manual R34 GTV (the GT model with factory gtt lsd, brakes, suspension).
I’m looking to do a RB25DET neo swap.
I’ve heard that the GTV only came with the RB20 box like the GT’s, so I’ve already swapped in the RB25DET GTT box with a new clutch.
The RB25DET I’m looking at comes with complete hot and cold sides, ecu, engine loom and alternator. Is there anything else that I need to complete the swap?
First of all sorry for my english 🙂
Iam looking for a Skyline R34 and in the meantime iam gathering as much info i can get.
But one i kinda dont get.
I can get R34 GT-FOUR(4WD non turbo RB25DE) way cheaper cuz nobody really wants them so much(right now)
I already asked and it is nonsense to "put on a turbo"
So question is. What type of RB25DET i need for GT-FOUR AWD swap?
I thinked any type of RB25DET would suffice but now iam learning that "only" Stagea RB25DET(C34?) can be swaped cuz of the AWD ATESA system? Or can it be different?
I know it is way better to just buy GT-T but this have a potential to be "good" AWD car...and i can get it like for the half of a price of GT-T
Thanks for the info...or any information about GT-FOUR version of R34(it is hard to get)
hi, have the factory alloy radiator out of my r34 GTR. good upgrade for the older plastic skyline radiators. good condition, minimal bent fins. only took it out due to an upgrade.
comes with both radiator hoses, also in good condition.
pm or text
Skyline ER34 GTT Turbo - TE37SL Tenis Coilovers Wide Bodykit Nismo
1998 S1 Nissan Skyline ER34 GTT
RB25DET 2.5L straight 6 cylinders turbo charged
Very good condition overall, very well looked after, a major service has been recently done at 130000kms.
Only GENUINE Nissan filters and fluids used. Changed engine oil, transmission oil, diff oil, coolant, brake fluids. And Oil filter, air filter, pollen filter, fuel filter.
Mechanically A1. Starts every time, engine runs smooth, no smoke no knock no weird noise. Ice cold air conditioning. Everything works, no issue. Interior condition is very good, clean and tidy, very few scratches and wear.
- New Supercharged battery $190
- Replaced rocker cover gaskets $200
- New set of NGK platinum spark plugs $130
- New genuine ignition coils wiring harness $160
- Serviced air conditioning $90
- Replaced all belts $140
- Complete set of factory floor mats
- New windows switches surround $100
- Factory Nismo body kit
- Reverse parking sensors
- Black factory weathershields
- New wheels Rays Engineering TE37SL 18x9.5+22, Falken tyres $3900
- New Teins Superstreet coilovers, height and damper adjustable $1200
- GTR style wide fenders kit front and rear $1000
- 52mm alloy radiator and new hoses $290
- Front dimpled slotted brake discs $280
- IPR BOV blow off valve $130
- HID 5000K headlights $150
- Clear side indicators $80
- Series 2 boot lid spoiler $170
- Factory alloy pedal covers $140
- Pioneer MP3, AUX, USB, Bluetooth hands free head unit $170
- Kenwood door speakers $90
- Carbon fibre vinyl wrap center console $50
Paint condition has seen better days. A few scratches and dents is very usual for a 19 years old car. Front wide guard and boot spoiler is in flat black, rear wide fender hasn't been put on yet but will come with the sale. Oil sump has minor leaks, but nothing serious at all, maybe a couple drops a month that's all.
I have been very honest with the condition of this car, I'm a car enthusiast, countless hours and dollars spent on her, I will be very sad to see her go, but due to some reasons life has to move on, I wish her can go to a good home, put on the rear wide fenders and a fresh layer of paint job, and she will be the best R34 you have ever owned.
REGO till May. RWC is not supplied! Price is quite firm, low ball offers will be ignored. Any onside inspection are welcomed, test drive only allowed when you can proved you have the adequate finance, or I will take you for a drive.