SAU Community

Reputable Workshop In Brisbane

Aqua

Nothing but absolute praise for GT Auto Garage if you are looking for the best of the best. Nothing but super tough GT-Rs in their workshop.

haha the car I am looking at, was always serviced there at GT Auto.

If you can get the car to all star, they can check it out.

Any links or contact numbers for all star?

Thanks alot for the suggestion guys!

Also, what do you guys think about Godzilla Motorsport in terms of inspecting the R34 GTR?

haha the car I am looking at, was always serviced there at GT Auto.

Haha I have been with them for about three years now and they are awesome. If you do decide to use GT I have no doubt you will be treated completely independent to your seller. And being a GT serviced car, you should have confidence already. Good luck with your inspection no matter who you choose.

http://www.atsperformance.com.au/

Allstar Tuning Systems looks after my 34 GTR, it's going back in the next week or so for final head mods.

Would not take my 34R to anyone else..

Richard Chaseling is the guy you want to speak with, most trust worthy mechanic in the business.

I've seen this car in person. Such a fine example of a GTR, Great choice in turbo brand too ;)

Need to upgrade to the 6466 though lol

LOL Thanks Scott, Yeah saw your's sitting there ready to be started when mine was finally finished.

Goes back for Valve Spring upgrade with ARP Stud kit & new head gasket and I'll see how that little 6262 goes with some boost up it. :whistling:

Next Turbo will be much bigger than a 6XXX series ;)

LOL Thanks Scott, Yeah saw your's sitting there ready to be started when mine was finally finished.

Goes back for Valve Spring upgrade with ARP Stud kit & new head gasket and I'll see how that little 6262 goes with some boost up it. :whistling:

Next Turbo will be much bigger than a 6XXX series ;)

Nice! Its amazing the boost levels people are running through these Precision Turbos. Mines hardly working at the moment with 25psi. Cant wait to man up and throw 30+ at it

Hi all! I've got Richard from Allstar to inspect the car for me today!

Friendly guy! Great service! I will definitely recommend him next time (and yes GT Auto as well!)

Cheers guys, thanks HEAPS for the help!

• 9 years later...