• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Donations

PranK
    By PranK,

These forums have always been free and always will be free, but as a consequence of running the forums seperately from the club, there is a distinct lack of funding.

As I have personally been paying for the forums out of my pocket for the past year and a bit (along with the help of several donations from very thoughtful people), I am now urging people to make a donation. It doesn't matter how small (if everybody who has registered gave me a dollar, i would not be out of pocket).

If you use the forums, and like the forums, then just drop a small donation my way, it wont go overlooked and I will be very thankful (as I also have a wedding to save for).

You can find the 'Donation Information' thread in the General Discussion Section at the top.

Thanks,

Christian

SAU.com admin

R30 Skyline Wiring

Guest nissimo
    By Guest nissimo,

Hello people,. I have recently put an L24 FUEL INJECTED engine in my old MQ patrol. I am having trouble finding an original wiring diagram for the engine management loom for the r30 Skyline it came from. I have searched in manuals, asked people & even been to Nissan.

I hope someone out there can lead me in the right direction and relieve me of my misery.

Any info will be very much appreciated,

cheers, Simon

Gallery!

PranK
    By PranK,

Hi All,

The Gallery is now live at www.skylinesaustralia.com/gallery - we are just working on the linking so that it will become integrated with the site.

At the time being, anybody can add pictures into the gallery. Please do not abuse this as I will remove that access and only grant it to certain members.

I have added a few categories, but if you feel like others should be added, please let me know and i will - lets try to keep the pictures in their correct categorie.

Thanks,

Christian

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS