• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

For all users of this site and others...

PranK
    By PranK,

Hi All

Its unhappy days when you find out that the EPA and the police spend time browsing websites in an effort to defect more cars.

For more information about what I am ranting about, click here.

I urge all EPA/Police who view this to just have a think about what this means. So much will go "underground" and the relationship between clubs such as Melbccr and SAU (Skylines Australia) will certainly be affected by this.

Rant over.

Christian

Information Needed

PranK
    By PranK,

Hi Everybody! (Hi Dr Nick!)

Ok, from readers of the boards, we need the following;

• More news and links submissions
    • Suggestions as to what we can do to make the site better
    • More feedback

Guys, you can submit news by clicking the relevant link on the right hand side, the same for links.

All Suggestions and Feedback can be posted in the feedback section of the forums, or if you would like to remain anonymous, email me directly Here!

The following will be added to the site within the week;

• Full contact info for club contacts in every state
    • Full Gallery!
    • Any other information that you feel might be relevant to the site
    • Maybe some new colour schemes!

Lastly - if you feel like donating, you can! check the relevant thread in the General Discussion section.

Regards,

Christian

(Admin)

Ferrari 360 modena crash !

Guest Turbo1
    By Guest Turbo1,

High speed crash, left road at between 200-250km/h, went up a 20m high embankment raked at about 30 degrees angle, got airborne then slid on roof for another 80 metres ... Happened in Willunga, south of Adelaide on sunday March 30th ....

I have plenty of pictures and a little video I'll try to put more info up, off to work now :-)

The car was only 4 days old !

If you want video emailed to you, email me on business2000@iprimus.com.au at this stage (got the aftermath)

Cheers

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS